What is your job?

ShellehLou

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya

Just wondering what everyone does for a job if people can be on here during the day :)

I was student Industrial Design Engineering... But I stopped after 1.5 years (1 month ago), didn't like it enough... So now searching for something new in september to start with, and till that time a little bit sleeping and sometimes a bit working:lol:

Well I don't have job but I'm student of Media Technology in University of Applied Science. End of second year now and going to be a programmer some day (hopefully) :mml:

Well, I'm a student of Industrial Design, and I work as a Digital Designer.....that's why I used to hang out here a lot....I work the whole day at the computer...but then my boss blocked the internet,then my life turned to a hell...:lol::p

.NET Development graduate (as of end of last year), currently doing freelance work and hunting down a full-time graduate position. Also am a bar manager one or two nights a week for some extra cash.

im unemplyed. that sucks. just got laid off one week ago.

Administrative Assistant to 4 of my directors....its a hard job but it pays money and i get to be online during working hours...whooot whooo!!

systems and service administrator but i listen to AH all day long- even in the car!!!!!

manicurist, pedicurist and artifical nail constructor atm..
from june 12 i'll be extreme nail designer..
and from september i'll start my new school =)
cant wait.. :LMAO:

Banking operations, hoping to move into IT work. Working towards my CompTIA A+ cert.

i'm IT for a Governmental Department:)

Research Engineer :mask:

i´m in apprenticeship (but in school) and will be at the end (in 2 years) a mediadesigner in audio and video ^^(so i can work at the end then by the tv-station or radiostation), sometimes i work, too (helping friends, like working on fields or give the people the newspaper...). but i do in my free time so much things... (photography or making videos for friends...)

Back