Katadunkass pres. Church Of Heaven 002

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys!
Wanna say thanks for all the comments on my last series, but this time I need some more :)
Again: Filled with uplifting trance from artists like: Haris C, Ultimate and Temple One :smile:
So just put the volume on "max" and have a listen :)

Here is the tracklist:
1. Eastern Star - All That I Am (Ex-Driver Remix) [Drizzle Records]
2. Jamala - Eris (Airborne Angel Remix) [Levare Recordings]
3. Sindre Eide - Essentia (Fast Distance Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
4. Matt Skyer - Lunar [Emphase Recordings]
5. Phillippe El Sisi - Never After
6. Andy Tau - Leap Of Faith (Haris C Remix) [Upbeat Music]
7. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Remix) [Digital Society Recordings] <= Tune Of The Set
8. Dmitry Bessonov - Above In The Sky (Ultimate Remix) [Unearthed Recordings]
9. Cylum & Velden - Floating (Ultimate Remix) [Resonate Records]

Next episode will be with artist like Luke Terry, Dereck Recay and Dima Krasnik :wink:

Links:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Katadunkass
Katadunkass
Katadunkass

Thanks for message, downloading now :grinning:

downloading now, will be a little while till i'll get a chance to listen tho :)

Really good. I enjoyed it :mml:

i love this set! this is the style i like very much - amazing, melodic trance :wub:
i found here some tracks that i must have :lol: and agree with your TOTS choice :grinning:

good job shining star :hug:

Downloading Katadunkass! Tracklist looks lovely! Essentiaaaaaaaaaaaaa:):):)

I guess I will put my next set also up here on the producers corner:) Promise then you will also listen to it?:)

Will leave feedback after I listened it!:)

You know what i think about this set, Niclas:mask::mask:

Downloading Katadunkass! Tracklist looks lovely! Essentiaaaaaaaaaaaaa:):):)

I guess I will put my next set also up here on the producers corner:) Promise then you will also listen to it?:)

Will leave feedback after I listened it!:)
Love Essenita too! :)
I promise, don't worry :)

Thanks for downloading it and thanks for the listening :friends:

You know what i think about this set, Niclas:mask::mask:

I surely doo, thanks AvA :mask::friends:

Wow! I've heard it twice. The set is banging from start to finish. Loved it!!!! I have to agree, Afterglow was absolutely loverly!!!! Great job! (kiss, kiss) :super::dancing::music::mml::hug::cat:

A kickin' set from start to finish . Powerfull tunes, nicely pulled together . Love it...many thanks.

i liked your set:music:,nice mixing and track selection
A little opinion:maybe you can try to make some longer transitions in the set so it can have more variety and emotion :)

Wow! I've heard it twice. The set is banging from start to finish. Loved it!!!! I have to agree, Afterglow was absolutely loverly!!!! Great job! (kiss, kiss) :super::dancing::music::mml::hug::cat:

A kickin' set from start to finish . Powerfull tunes, nicely pulled together . Love it...many thanks.

i liked your set:music:,nice mixing and track selection
A little opinion:maybe you can try to make some longer transitions in the set so it can have more variety and emotion :)
Thank you very much for the nice comments guys :friends:
I'll try to make the transitions a bit longer for the next episode, thanks for the suggestion :friends:

Thank you very much for the nice comments guys :friends:
I'll try to make the transitions a bit longer for the next episode, thanks for the suggestion :friends:
short transitions can be merged with long transitions in the same set,depends on the mood you want to create as a dj:friends:

Back