Haig & Raffi - Sensual Sorrow (April 24 Memorial)

haig

Registered
Reaction score
On April 24th 1915, commemorated worldwide by Armenians as Genocide Memorial Day, hundreds of Armenian leaders,writers,young men,women & children were murdered after being summoned and gathered.

This is a promo set we did for the lives (1.5 million) we have lost in that day.

Haig & Raffi - Sensual Sorrow (April 24 Memorial)

The Armenian Genocide is a historical fact, despite the efforts of some to minimize its scope and deny its occurrence.

Last edited:
* Now Listening : 001 ~ finity_digital_-_FTYDG020_-_a98_-_indium_-_original_mix

:cap: Heavy topic. I fully understand your feelings. Denying the horrible truth is a crime in itself.

Downloading .. .. ..​

I learned of the slaughter in high school and again in college (in the 70s), when world history was STILL being taught in its un-politically correct form. Today, I would be surprised if it even got a mention. :cry:

It's evil, what the history revisionists have done. History, if not taught in its entirety, WILL be repeated. :no:

Thank you for the set. I know it will be beautiful, if sad. (kiss, kiss) :console::love::hug::cat:

No hard feelings for anyone. :smile:

About the set,it's something a lil bit different.

We appreciate your concern about the cause alot.
Thank you for your recognition

As Haig said, the set is a bit different than the usual ones you've heard...it's worth the listen

Thank You
God bless all

Back