Sonicvibe pres. Valhalla - Hope [Proxoz Recordings]

dj-Amo

Registered
Reaction score
OUT NOW!!!
Sonicvibe pres. Valhalla - Hope [Proxoz Recordings]

Hey Everyone,
The long awaited release is finally out. The man behind big hits such as Desert Island, Lightform and Lunation. SONICVIBE is back

with a wonderful piece of uplifting trance that have been hammered by Armin Van Buuren on his ASOT show supporting both mixes and

just recently in his historic ASOT 400, so make your way to Beatport, Audiojelly, Juno or any of your favourite shop and get

yourself a copy and let us know what you think :)

DJ SUPPORT:
Ernesto vs Bastian, Pedro Del Mar, Airbase, Arctic Moon, Graham Gold, Jon Obir, Krzysztof Chochlow, Maarten De Jong, Manuel Le

Saux, Marcos, Onova, Robert Gitelman, Sied Van Riel, Suzy Solar, Thomas Datt, Tom Colontonio, Amir Atme, Bjorn Akesson, Dereck

Recay, Melle Bakker, Mike Saint Jules, Mike Walch (Audio One), Mike Wind, Paul Ercossa, Raneem, Rossco, Rozza, Scott Richardson,

Simon Bostock, Steve Anderson

Listen to the tracks on Proxoz Recordings :: Official Website or on Beaport

PXZ046
Sonicvibe pres. Valhalla - Hope

01. Hope (Original Mix)
02. Hope (Dima Krasnik Remix)

This release is now out on all the good mp3/cd shops including Beatport, Audiojelly, Juno etc..

PXZ046-Cover200.jpg

Visit our website if you want to get updated more often about our upcoming releases.

Proxoz Recordings :: Official Website
Proxoz Recordings on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

original is nice tune, but dima's remix is the best of this release

I think I love both tunes :lol:

cant decide which version i like more,
i like the atmosphere of the original mix esp. in the break with the pads, sounds very anjunabeatish.

dont like the bassline is dima's remix, its usually more driving, but the break is fantastic here aswell, because of the synth he used.

Back