Sasha Virus - 2gether We Are [Enhanced] Armin, A&B playlisted

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
2getherwebsite.jpg

Russian Sasha Virus debuts on Enhanced with his vocal collaboration with Dilara.

A laid back, melodic progressive track with a swelling bass and airy pluck lead, built around the sultry tunes of Dilara results in a really classy outing.

Remixes come from two of Enhanced's 'wonder kids' Estiva and Sindre Eide, who have both seen huge reactions to the recent promos of their new releases. Sindre takes the track in his brilliant progtrance style, really adding pace to the proceedings whilst using the vocal superbly around his new lead. This track was used to close Disc One of the recent Digitally Enhanced Vol 2 CD, and was noted a highlight by Mixmag.

Estiva once again goes for the Tech route, and having seen support across the board for his Tech rendition of 'Fading Freedom' he produces and essential take on the original; and fans of the latter won't be disappointed!

tnenhanced030sashavirus.jpg

Support from: Armin van Buuren (ASOT), Above & Beyond (2 x TATW), plus, in alphabetical order... Adam Nickey, Adam White, Amadeus, Andre Visior, Big Al, Dale Corderoy, Dan Stone, Daniel Kandi, Daniel Sequentia, Danjo, Deep Voices, Digital Nature, Dimitri Kechagias, DJ Shah, Elsa Hill, Ernesto van der Meij, Estiva, Flash Brothers, Gil La, Haris C, Ian Betts, Jav D, Jon O'Bir, Jonas Hornblad, Kristina Sky,Les Hemstock, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Eteson, Michael Angelo, Michael Badal, MIKE, Mike Mikhjian, Misja Helsloot, Mystery Islands, Nicholas Bennison, Pascal Signum, Paul Pearson, Pedro Del Mar, Robert Geitleman, Ruben de Ronde, Scott Bond, Sean Tyas, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Temple 1, Tempo Giusto, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Tom Colontonio, Yaz, Will Holland and many more.

Beatport:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/168049/2gether We Are

UK Trance Alliance review:
Sasha Virus Feat Dilara - 2gether We Are [ Enhanced Recordings] - UK Trance Alliance Forum

Sasha Virus Myspace
Sindre Eide Myspace
Estiva Myspace

Enhanced Recordings website
Enhanced Recordings @ Twitter
Enhanced Recordings @ Facebook

only esiva remix is nice, nothing special tho

original is boring as hell lol :|

Sindre Eide remix seems to be most energetic

Last edited:
The Eide mix is quite popular, so it is good to see people are enjoying the Estiva mix as well.

Original is a laid back track but beautiful imo.

sounds like a movie theme. :rofl: vocals are a bit cheesy. i like the Estiva Tech Mix only. Orignial is boring. Sindre Eide Remix is ok.

All 3 versions in the Beatport Trance Top 100!

:D

Sindre Eide remix has my full support.... the rest of the package is rather bland :p

I love the sindre eide remix, i love the vocals this makes me feel great and uplifted

Back