Katadunkass pres. Church Of Heaven 003

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys! :)
So far so good with my series of uplifting trance, and here is the third in the series; Filled with uplifting trance from the last two weeks.
Last I promised there would be a track by Luke Terry, but yesterday I found out, that the file did not work :wall:
So I filled it's place with Temple One's Remix of Afterglow, hope you don't mind :)

Enough talk, here is the tracklist:
1. Cesar Lugo - Attitude [Monster Digital]
2. Sonicvibe - Hope (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Proxoz Recordings]
3. Andy Tau - Leap Of Faith (Haris C Remix) [Upbeat Music]
4. Detune & Stacker - Rosary (Heatbeat Remix) [Istmo Music]
5. Vast Vision feat Fisher - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix) [FSOE Recordings]
6. Rene Ablaze - Floating (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Liquid Recordings]
7. Avernus - Tears Of A Saint (Arctic Moon Remix) [Diverted Music] <= Tune Of The Set
8. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
9. Dereck Recay - Light Of The Night [Timeline Music]

Links:
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

:bully:

:grinning:

aeh ehh, so many uplifting tunes :grinning2: :grinning:

remixes are by Krasnik, Haris C, Decay, A&F, Arctic Moon and Temple One :w00t:

pretty fine selected traxx :dance3:

:choon:

looks good...

not only looks :lol:

this is the next set i like very much, it's totally in my style :mml: and again i found here some interesting tunes that i didn't have before, thank you Shiny Dj :hug::hug:

Tuned in for this! :super:

1. Cesar Lugo - Attitude
You've chosen something from mexican producer to start and I can say it's promising start. I know only his remix of Euphoria by Joe Micali but this is great production! :choon:

We move on to position with number 2 :)

2. Sonicvibe - Hope (Dima Krasnik Remix)
Oh! Beginning wasn't so nice but it changes and I'm heaven! Great melody and power in this track! Really awesome! :dance:

Time for number 3! :iagree:

3. Andy Tau - Leap Of Faith (Haris C Remix)
What a name! :) Nice floating melody! It's really like a leap of faith! It really fits to your set's name! Ahhh, this guitar strings, wow! :dance:

Number four :clap:

4. Detune & Stacker - Rosary (Heatbeat Remix)
Argenatina's blood! This one is really blowing my mind! I love this production! Quality stuff. Melody is so addicting and beatiful - when I hear the tracks like this one I don't care about the present :mml:

We're getting closer to a half of set :)

5. Vast Vision ft Fisher - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix)
And we have first and last vocal trance production! It's really massive remix by egyptian producers Aly & Fila! It has beatiful lyrics and lovely vocals by Fisher. It's so emotional. This power and dynamics of Aly & Fila fits to Fisher's vocal like men to women :) Lovely sounds and this breakdown \o/ :music:

Choon after choon and we're at 6! :dancing:

6. Rene Ablaze - Floating (Dima Krasnik Remix)
Another great remix by Dima Krasnik! Heavnly nice track! I'm just floating, nothing else to add :)

Time for tune of the set :)

7. Avernus - Tears Of A Saint (Arctic Moon Remix) Tune Of The Set
This position is well-deserved. I'm happy that you've chosen this for a tune of the set. Arctic Moon did a great job on remixing this awesome track from Avernus but I just need to shut up and let the music float! :lol: Enough said! \o/

Next to last track comes! :dance:

8. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Remix)
I don't have to describe this production from Joe! Just take a look at this picture!

l_e18bd5c976f84ce6bf5dc164795f7fd2.jpg

Last one!

9. Dereck Recay - Light Of The Night
Latest track from polish producer! It's very melodic example of trance but which one from this set wasn't? Polish producer really likes to produce uplifting and they do a great job. It's one of many examples!

I liked whole set but I only described music that I heard but technically it was also OK! Keep on mixing, Mr DJ! :)

Last edited:
Tuned in for this! :super:

1. Cesar Lugo - Attitude
You've chosen something from mexican producer to start and I can say it's promising start. I know only his remix of Euphoria by Joe Micali but this is great production! :choon:

We move on to position with number 2 :)

2. Sonicvibe - Hope (Dima Krasnik Remix)
Oh! Beginning wasn't so nice but it changes and I'm heaven! Great melody and power in this track! Really awesome! :dance:

Time for number 3! :iagree:

3. Andy Tau - Leap Of Faith (Haris C Remix)
What a name! :) Nice floating melody! It's really like a leap of faith! It really fits to your set's name! Ahhh, this guitar strings, wow! :dance:

Number four :clap:

4. Detune & Stacker - Rosary (Heatbeat Remix)
Argenatina's blood! This one is really blowing my mind! I love this production! Quality stuff. Melody is so addicting and beatiful - when I hear the tracks like this one I don't care about the present :mml:

We're getting closer to a half of set :)

5. Vast Vision ft Fisher - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix)
And we have first and last vocal trance production! It's really massive remix by egyptian producers Aly & Fila! It has beatiful lyrics and lovely vocals by Fisher. It's so emotional. This power and dynamics of Aly & Fila fits to Fisher's vocal like men to women :) Lovely sounds and this breakdown \o/ :music:

Choon after choon and we're at 6! :dancing:

6. Rene Ablaze - Floating (Dima Krasnik Remix)
Another great remix by Dima Krasnik! Heavnly nice track! I'm just floating, nothing else to add :)

Time for tune of the set :)

7. Avernus - Tears Of A Saint (Arctic Moon Remix) Tune Of The Set
This position is well-deserved. I'm happy that you've chosen this for a tune of the set. Arctic Moon did a great job on remixing this awesome track from Avernus but I just need to shut up and let the music float! :lol: Enough said! \o/

Next to last track comes! :dance:

8. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Remix)
I don't have to describe this production from Joe! Just take a look at this picture!

l_e18bd5c976f84ce6bf5dc164795f7fd2.jpg

Last one!

9. Dereck Recay - Light Of The Night
Latest track from polish producer! It's very melodic example of trance but which one from this set wasn't? Polish producer really likes to produce uplifting and they do a great job. It's one of many examples!

I liked whole set but I only described music that I heard but technically it was also OK! Keep on mixing, Mr DJ! :)
D@mn, I just LOVE your post DREaX, thank you very much!! :friends:

once you start you cant stop making sets. :rofl: tracklist loooks so amazing. i would download but ive heard all and i know you do great. keep it up mate. btw i have a new set i will post tomorrow. :bully: way different than what my other sets are. heads up for it.:bully:

I've heard the set. There is not way I can possibly add to what DREaX said about it. It was a totally beautiful, moving, massive set. I wish we could vote in this forum. My vote would MASSIVE!. There is just no other way to describe it. Thanks Katadunkus! :super::dance::clap::mml::cat:

Now ... if I could only watch you take a shower, my world would be complete. (kiss) :love::devil::hug::cat:

Very nice again :music:

* Now Listening : 001 ~ Niclas pres Church Of Heaven 003 . mp3

Very nice again :music:

:good2: Just finished listening :iagree:

:cap: Thanks, Katadunkass ! :grinning:​

:dancing:

Last I promised there would be a track by Luke Terry, but yesterday I found out, that the file did not work :wall:
:chair: :mask: (Slipping Sideways?)
So I filled it's place with Temple One's Remix of Afterglow, hope you don't mind
Well alright then.. seeing I :love: Joe's music.. :friends:

Enough talk, here is the tracklist:
1. Cesar Lugo - Attitude :choon: :love:
2. Sonicvibe - Hope (Dima Krasnik Remix) :choon:
3. Andy Tau - Leap Of Faith (Haris C Remix):choon:
4. Detune & Stacker - Rosary (Heatbeat Remix) :choon: :love:
5. Vast Vision feat Fisher - Everything (Aly & Fila Remix) :cry: :choon: :love:
6. Rene Ablaze - Floating (Dima Krasnik Remix) :choon:
7. Avernus - Tears Of A Saint (Arctic Moon Remix) <= Tune Of The Set :mask:
8. Joe Garrett - Afterglow (Temple One Remix) :choon: :love:
9. Dereck Recay - Light Of The Night :choon:

:thankyou: Kataman.. I really enjoyed listening!

You always make me happy with your sets :bow::friends:

Back