Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
philippe_el_sisi.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Philippe El Sisi presents The Hour Of Power 007 on AH.FM 04-05-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuned too for amazing uplifting trance tunes ! :super:

Tuned for more massiveness...:mml::mml:

Tuned in! :cat:

nice start: UPLIFT!

OHH! how nice :hug::friends: i've lot of exams in may actually and i dont wanna go clubbing until june..
a visit to Texas would be awesome! :w00t: i love to travel!
my plans in the future is earning enough money for being able to travel into so many countries..:super:
i hope this gonna be managed someday :mask:

Traveling is a lot of fun. I really hope you make it out to Texas. You will love my state. There is so much to see. The National Seashore at Padre Island, the plains of central Texas, where I live, the Lost Pines, where I live, the National Forests in east Texas, Big Bend in west Texas, Palo Duro Canyon in the Panhandle. It's massive here, babe. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

PHOENIX MY FAVORITE TUNE, what more can ya ask for! :music: (Not original mix though?)

Great start!!!:choon::dancing:

ready for some massive tunes :)

PHOENIX MY FAVORITE TUNE, what more can ya ask for! :music: (Not original mix though?)

No, it's not the original, I don't know whose remix it is, but I love this track in all its incarnations. :love::music::cat:

Did you notice? Reo logged into MSN. You should talk to him. (kiss) :grinning::cat:

I'm tuned!! ;)

Traveling is a lot of fun. I really hope you make it out to Texas. You will love my state. There is so much to see. The National Seashore at Padre Island, the plains of central Texas, where I live, the Lost Pines, where I live, the National Forests in east Texas, Big Bend in west Texas, Palo Duro Canyon in the Panhandle. It's massive here, babe. (kiss) :love::hug::cat:

i'm sure..i mean there are so many places for visiting :cap:
well that state is so huge (for me :mask:) i love geography and maps :cap:
thanx for advance :friends:

:choon:

I'm cold and hungry. It's 64°F in my house. I'm gonna get dressed and fix breakfast. :grinning::cat:

No, it's not the original, I don't know whose remix it is, but I love this track in all its incarnations. :love::music::cat:

Did you notice? Reo logged into MSN. You should talk to him. (kiss) :grinning::cat:

Yea hon, Talking to him as we speak :hug::friends:

Back