trance_fan pres. Junior - Vital Sounds 6 "Hard Edition"

Junior

Registered
Reaction score
trance_fan pres. Junior - Vital Sounds 6 "Hard Edition"

This is my new set i have done. Its not the regular dose of uplifting trance. This time i take it to the next level. As the title says, "Hard Edition", the BPM will rise you from your seat. Ive been into Hard Trance/Dance since early 2006 and this set is my very first time mixing this together. Watch for more to come on near future. So take a listen, turn up your speakers and dont bother sitting down. Enjoy!

-Domingo aka trance_fan aka Junior

Tracklist:

1. Dj Choose - Stranger Danger (Pt. 2)
2. Technikal ft. Lisa Lashes - Stop The Noize (Original Mix)
3. Ultraform - Sense Your Mind
4. Ralph Novell vs. Bas & Ram - Powerstrok (Elegance Remix)
5. Alphazone - Revelation (Original Mix)
6. Mike Harris & Olly Perris - Transgression
7. Andrenaline Dept. - Something More (Olly Perris Remix)
8. Stimulator - Play (Kym Ayres Remix)
9. Technikal - Terminal Velocity (Junior Pitched Up Edit)
10. Alf Bamford & Olly Perris - Rock The House (Original Mix)

Vital Sounds 6 "Hard Edition" Download

Feedback always welcome:friends:

Last edited:
i told you a while back i was going to do a hard trance set:mask: and a paul miller set. and now i wait for a Choose set.:mask:

yes I remember :mask: I will download hard first ok? :bully:

9. Technikal - Terminal Velocity (Junior Pitched Up Edit)
:grinning2: hehe:ee:

Downloading of course :music:

wow massive :super::super::super::super: I believe if it was "hard" to mix (and we were talking about that :bully:) but you done it simply amazing :super::super: great work yay :mml:

wow massive :super::super::super::super: I believe if it was "hard" to mix (and we were talking about that :bully:) but you done it simply amazing :super::super: great work yay :mml:
i started at 146 BPM and ended at 152 BPM :grinning2: if you saw #9 it says Junior Pitched up Edit:grinning2: thats 142 Originally, i pitched it all the way to 147:super: sounds even better. the last one originally is 151, so from 142 to 152 OMG!:lol:

hello trance_fan :hug:
when i saw the tracklist, i thought: "omg, ok, i don't recognize anything, it's gonna be too hard for me" :lol: but... surprise! i liked your set a lot :mml: it's a bit harder, indeed, but i enjoyed listening to it. and surely gonna download the next one :wink: hugs :hug:

hello trance_fan :hug:
when i saw the tracklist, i thought: "omg, ok, i don't recognize anything, it's gonna be too hard for me" :lol: but... surprise! i liked your set a lot :mml: it's a bit harder, indeed, but i enjoyed listening to it. and surely gonna download the next one :wink: hugs :hug:
thanks Scarlett, glad you liked:hug:its a first time for me also. never ever had i mixed hard trance before. first time. a bit hard for me. alot harder than uplifting trance. but i managed to do it. next set i make will be uplifting. but not anytime soon tho. ima wait.:)

Back