Mixing Software?

tony702

Registered
Reaction score
OH and i meant to type software not softwate dont know what dat means.lol

So I have a question for you trancers out there, I mess with fruity loops a lot a have created a good number of tracks and would like to make a mix of all them, does anybody out there know of any good mixing software?

any help is much appreciated

Last edited:
OH and i meant to type software not softwate dont know what dat means.lol

So I have a question for you trancers out there, I mess with fruity loops a lot a have created a good number of tracks and would like to make a mix of all them, does anybody out there know of any good mixing software?

any help is much appreciated

i highly recommend u go for Virtual DJ :grinning:

For starting out, Virtual DJ is a good choice. It's beginner-friendly. Otherwise you could also use Ableton or Traktor.

As Antonio Leone and Altered-Mind say, Virtual DJ is good and is very easy to just "pick up and play". Ableton offers much more functionality, but for what you described, Virtual DJ will do the job.

I started using Traktor DJ Studio 3 - lots of features, pretty easy to pick up and learn, not too advanced.

Now I use Ableton Live 7 - big time saver, especially when mixing my podcast, if I screw up I can just go back and fix it without having to redo the entire set. But Ableton has a much higher learning curve then Traktor or Virtual DJ does.

Back