Sale: 2 Used Pioneer CDJ 800 MKII's For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ01

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am selling two used CDJ's, which were bought at Guitar Center for 1,600 US dollars, but with me losing my job, and going to school, I am in desperate need of money to pay for this upcoming fall semester. Some information about them:

1)They have been only used at home, and at a friends house, never touched the inside of a club.

2)They are in great condition, only reason I am selling is becasue I need to go back to school, next semester.

and here is the information staright from Guitar Center...

MK2 version offers MP3 playback, refined jog feeling in line with CDJ-1000MK2, and new auto-beat loop capability.

MP3 Support
The MP3 audio format has taken the world by storm and now with the Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Digital Vinyl Turntable you can play all your MP3s; CBR or VBR at any bitrate from CD-R or CD-RW.

Improved Jog Dial
The CDJ-800MK2's 7-inch jog dial has been improved to a slightly stiffer feel as well as a new metallic non-slip finish for better scratch performance. The jog dial display is now brighter and has been brought closer to the surface of the jog for better viewing angles. The center display also features 45-degree markers for added visual cueing assistance.

Updated Display
The main display can now show CD-Text and ID3 data for rapid track identification.

Expanded Internal Memory
More memory points can now be recorded to the player's internal memory for rapid recall of your commonly used cue points.

Auto Beat Loop
Uses four timing buttons to instantly create perfect 1, 2, 4, or 8 beat loops. When a loop has been produced manually with the loop in and loop out buttons, this feature allows instant 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 beat cuts of the initial loop. Holding the loop-in button allows you to further cut the beat-down to 1/32nd!

Quick Return
Enables a track to return instantly again and again to a cue point just by pressing the surface of the jog wheel.

"Wide" Pitch Control
DJs can use the +/- 100% pitch control range to create new sound effects from opposite ends of the sound spectrum and also to BPM match completely different tracks.

New Metallic Finish
New metallic buttons and pitch slider give the CDJ-800MK2 a fresh new look.
Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Professional CD/MP3 Turntable Specifications:

• System: Compact Disc Digital Audio System
  • Disc format: CD, CD-R and CD-RW for CD-Audio and MP3 data
  • Frequency response: 4 Hz-20kHz
  • Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB or more (JEITA)
  • Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% (JEITA)
  • Audio output: 2.0 V
  • Power requirements: AC 120 V 60 Hz
  • Power consumption: 20 W
  • Net weight: 8.8 lbs
  • Dimensions: 12" (W) x 13-9/16" (D) x 4-5/16" (H

So I am selling them at a closed 1,000 dollars, it's a pretty good deal if you ask me. You are saving 600 us dollars, plus shipping if you order them online. Only US please.. If you are interested send me a pm,and we can set up a payment plan through paypal. The safest and easiest way to transfer money.

Here is the link to the Guitar Center website for reference.

(Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Professional CD/MP3 Turntable and more DJ CD, MP3 and Media Players at GuitarCenter.com.)

Last edited:
anyone willing to donate me some decks:grinning2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back