Will Holland - Tears In The Rain (Orjan Nilsen Remix) [Enhanced]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
tntearsorjanwebsite.jpg

Tears In The Rain was released at the end of 2008 and was supported by just about every man and his dog and topped many of the store charts around the world, eventually going on to be our biggest release of the year.

Orjan Nilsen was a big fan of the track and asked for the parts to make his own version; having had several releases on Enhanced already we didn't think twice about letting one of Norway's hottest talents and one of our favourite producers take his own twist on it!

This is the outcome; Already supported by Armin on ASOT, this is a fantastic remix that takes the track in a totally fresh direction from its release last year, and as with all Orjan tracks causes serious carnage on the dancefloor!

enhanced023r500pixcover.jpg

Supported by: Armin van Buuren on A State Of Trance, plus Adam Nickey, Adam White, Big Al, Charlie G, Cressida, Corderoy, Dan Stone, Daniel Kandi, Sequentia, Deep Voices, Deepwide, DJ Shah, Ernesto vs Bastien, Estiva, Haris C, Jon O’Bir, Jonas Hornblad, Jussi Soro, Kris O'Neil, Kristina Sky, Maarten Hercules, Manuel Le Saux, Manuel Saux, Michael Angelo, Michael Badal, Mike Koglin, Mike Saint Jules, Mike Shiver, Misja Helsloot, Mystery Islands, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Nick Chemical, Niklas Harding, P.H.A.T.T, Paul Pearson, Pedro Del Mar, Robert Geitleman, Ruben de Ronde, Scott Bond, Sied van Riel, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Tania Mann, Tempo Giusto, Tom Colontonio, Yaz, Will Holland and many more

-----------------------------------------------

Preview and grap @ Beatport

Orjan @ Myspace

Enhanced @ WWW
Enhanced @ Twitter
Enhanced @ Facebook

omg I really really hate that remix :| he destroyed so amazing tune :cry:

Forget about this mix and load that euphoric MORPH and Eyden mix then ;)

Forget about this mix and load that euphoric MORPH and Eyden mix then ;)

That one is good too, but personally I have a thing for Orjan's tunes and remixes.... Its not amazing but its not terrible, I like it :music:

I like Orjan's take on this :mml:

Back