Katadunkass pres. Church Of Heaven 004

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, my fourth episode is here :super:
Thanks for all the comments and downloads on my last set, maybe we can do it even better this time :)
For the first time, I have asked someone here in the forum, what track they like the most, and then I'll play it.
This time, the first, I asked Scarlett and next time it will be one of Aakos' favorite uplifting tracks :wink:

Here is the tracklist:
1. Ingsha - Niavara (Manuel Le Saux Remix) [Magic Island Records]
2. Rozza - London To Bangkok (Haris C Remix) [Alter Ego Pure]
3. Rene Ablaze - Floating (Dima Krasnik Remix) [Liquid Recordings]
4. Dereck Recay - Dream Way [Redux Recordings]
5. Avernus - Tears Of A Saint (Arctic Moon Remix) [Diverted Music]
6. Mark Eteson & Dan Stone - Midas Touch (Onova Remix) [Monster Force]
7. Avenger & Hodel - Rebirth [Ask4] <= Tune Of The Set
8. Luke Terry - Fable [Cherry On Top]
9. Blue Tente - Let You Go (Mindsoundscape Remix) [Redux Digital] <= Scarlett's Choise

Links:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Wow you sure are fast making new sets :lol:

:mask:

You know my opinion about this episode :mask: It's amazing, as always actually.

Every track is great here and you mixed that all very well. You TOTS choice is really good (but you know that for me personally the best are "London to Bangkok", and "Let you go" ofc <-- Blue Tente's tune has been my fav 2009 track so far :mml:)

Btw, it's a great idea to ask AH family members about their fav tracks :grinning2: Your sets will become more popular soon :grinning2:

(then you'll be a famous dj, and i'll be your manager :crazy:)

Thanks for the set Shiny Star and for my lovely tune at the end :hug: can't wait for the next episode... :)

You know my opinion about this episode :mask: It's amazing, as always actually.

Every track is great here and you mixed that all very well. You TOTS choice is really good (but you know that for me personally the best are "London to Bangkok", and "Let you go" ofc <-- Blue Tente's tune has been my fav 2009 track so far :mml:)

Btw, it's a great idea to ask AH family members about their fav tracks :grinning2: Your sets will become more popular soon :grinning2:

(then you'll be a famous dj, and i'll be your manager :crazy:)

Thanks for the set Shiny Star and for my lovely tune at the end :hug: can't wait for the next episode... :)
Thank you very much for the kind words Shiny Star :hug: :hug:
I also think it is a good idea, in that way the sets will be more of a AH family set :)
Of course you can be my manager! We can share my income 99/1 if that is okay :lolz:

Thanks again :hug:

Thank you very much for the kind words Shiny Star :hug: :hug:
I also think it is a good idea, in that way the sets will be more of a AH family set :)
Of course you can be my manager! We can share my income 99/1 if that is okay :lolz:

Thanks again :hug:

99% for me of course? yeah, it's a good deal :devil: :lolz:

No problem :hug: i wrote frankly :hug:

you got some big choons here. massive. will download this one for shure when i get a chance.:grinning:

tracklist looks like coool :)

:mml: :choon: :clap2::beer2:

new set :mml:

TL seems amazing :music:

Very nice one :music:

Back