Victoria - Gareth Emery Tribute Mix

Vicky Wood

Registered
Reaction score
Well it's been over a year since I made my last tribute mix (which can be found here: Alphazone Tribute Mix). So this week I've decided to get my act together and sort out a new one. Having seen him in action at ASOT400 in Birmingham and with the latest releases Metropolis & Exposure on his new label Garuda doing the business on the dancefloors, there was only one guy in my mind for this one.....Gareth Emery

Tracklist:

1. Gareth Emery & Rue De Gar - Soul Symbol (Original Mix)
2. Orkidea - Metaverse (Gareth Emery Remix)
3. Andrew Bennett vs. Tatana feat. Tiff Lacey - Closer (Than A Heartbeat) (Gareth Emery Remix)
4. Ashley Wallbridge feat. Meighan Nealon - I Believe (Gareth Emery Remix)
5. Destination X - Dangerous (Gareth Emery Remix)
6. Gareth Emery - Metropolis
7. Bartlett Bros feat. Marcia Juel - Let It Flow (Gareth Emery Remix)
8. Albert Vorne - Formentera What (Gareth Emery Remix)
9. Stowers & Young - The Second Coming (Gareth Emery Remix)
10. Gareth Emery - This Is That (Original Mix)
11. Rosie & The Goldbug - Heartbreak (Gareth Emery Dub)
12. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (Gareth Emery Remix)
13. Gareth Emery - More Than Anything (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
14. Lange vs. Gareth Emery - Another You Another Me (Original Mix)
15. Gareth Emery - Exposure
16. Gareth Emery - Backlash
17. Gareth Emery & Jon O'Bir - Bouncebackability (Original Mix)
18. Gareth Emery - Between Dreams
19. Gareth Emery & Nicholas Bennison - Interlok (Original Mix)
20. Cupa - Mass Panic (Gareth Emery Remix)
21. Gareth Emery & Jon O'Bir - No Way Back
22. GTR - Mistral (Original Mix)

Run Time: 2:21.56
File Size: 324.87 MB

Click Here To DOWNLOAD Via
logo.gif

Direct DOWNLOAD (Right Click/Save As)

Last edited:
Downloading......:mml: Keep up the good work Vicky :)

Wicked.. Last few tracks from him has just been so good.. Love the dancy feeling over them.. Really good trance tunes.. Looking forward to the tribute..

Great work Vicky :grinning:

WOW downloading :mml:

Added a mirror link incase the megaupload one caused problems for anyone.

Hope you enjoy it :wink:

Downloading.. Will throw some feedback once I've heard it :grinning:

Download worked

Added a mirror link incase the megaupload one caused problems for anyone.

Hope you enjoy it :wink:

I'm one of those who had problems with the megaupload, but the mirror link worked! Thanks. I just finished listening to the mix, it was great, kudos DJ Victoria! Excellent work & great tribute to Gareth, chooney! :mml:
:iagree:

Massive set :super::super::bravo::bravo:

Just finished listening to it Vicky.. Marvelous set, and a great tribute to Gareth.. Really good progression in the set.. I like how its built up! And the tracklist is wonderfull (obviously :) ) But, im missing one song that would be rather important here..

Oh yea, the new remix of Lonely Girl..

Just finished listening to it Vicky.. Marvelous set, and a great tribute to Gareth.. Really good progression in the set.. I like how its built up! And the tracklist is wonderfull (obviously :) ) But, im missing one song that would be rather important here..

Oh yea, the new remix of Lonely Girl..

I do love that remix but it's not released yet. Inevitably there are others that got left out too, his remixes of Vampire + Time & Tide, Tribalism to name a few. But I hope this captures the genius of his work in the 2 & a bit hours that it lasts :grinning:

Grabbing this now mate! :bravo:

*cough* All This Love *cough* Reason To Believe *cough* :mask: :mask:

That said this does look insanely tasty and I'm sure it will be helping me cycle to work faster at some point next week! :music:

I do love that remix but it's not released yet. Inevitably there are others that got left out too, his remixes of Vampire + Time & Tide, Tribalism to name a few. But I hope this captures the genius of his work in the 2 & a bit hours that it lasts :grinning:

Yea, its a shame its not released yet.. Can't wait till I get the sirens of the sea album in the mail so i get it in propper quailty!

And its no doubt in my mind you caught his genious producing technique in this tribute.. Loving evert bit of it.. Almost heard thru the secound time now :dance::music::dance:

Whoa.. must download.. G.Emery is one of the top producers :bravo:

This looks mightily epic, bookmarked for when I get home to DL :D

Great set!! got it on my phone to listen whilst at work this week :D

just finished listening to this set & it was great! these "tribute" mixes help me to better identify a producer's style. thank you.

Last edited:

Back