what exactly is the purpose of this poll? lol

i hunt in the woods with a bow and arrow :mask:

what exactly is the purpose of this poll? lol

haha i thought it was a bit random too lol

voted supermarket anyway lol

Supermarket FTW!

I only shoot birds for fun with my BB gun. :lol:

from local mexican stores. fresh cut meat. my walmart dont have meat.lol

depends on what kind of meat :mask: I'm swimming in the river and fishing :mask::lolz: only in the summer tho :lol:

supermarket ftw

you won't do it to my parrot I hope :lolz::lol:
i once kicked the soccer ball, it curved so well and was fast i hit a bird i dint even know was there. and then another time i also kicked ball and hit my cocktiel bird.:lol: he was out of his cage. lol
depends on what kind of meat :mask: I'm swimming in the river and fishing :mask::lolz: only in the summer tho :lol:

supermarket ftw
i buy meat from supermarket also. mexican ones have better quality meat:)

Unfortunately there is no option ''Butchers & Supermarket''

supermarket ftw

OMG sweety is a fishermen also like me. :hug: I go fishing in the summer to but sea fishing... I remember you telling me about you swimming in the river and you were scared when the fish swam up to you. :lol:

I want to catch one for you with my bare hands. :lol::lol:

you won't do it to my parrot I hope :lolz::lol:

Do you want me to? Since hes so annoying... I think your mom and sister would kill me seems like your mom loves that bird. :mask:

i once kicked the soccer ball, it curved so well and was fast i hit a bird i dint even know was there. and then another time i also kicked ball and hit my cocktiel bird.:lol: he was out of his cage. lol

i buy meat from supermarket also. mexican ones have better quality meat:)

ok I won't play on soccer ball with you :lol: never :lol: you're too dangerous :lolz:

OMG sweety is a fishermen also like me. :hug: I go fishing in the summer to but sea fishing... I remember you telling me about you swimming in the river and you were scared when the fish swam up to you. :lol:

I want to catch one for you with my bare hands. :lol::lol:

Do you want me to? Since hes so annoying... I think your mom and sister would kill me seems like your mom loves that bird. :mask:

oh yes please catch me some :lol:

my mom won't kill you and I'm sure if my sis will help you with killing that bird :lol:

ok I won't play on soccer ball with you :lol: never :lol: you're too dangerous :lolz:

oh yes please catch me some :lol:

my mom won't kill you and I'm sure if my sis will help you with killing that bird :lol:
maybe im just that good kicking soccer balls. i once one my best friend lunch to see who scored the most goals from half the field. i made 4 of 5 he made 2 of 5. and he is the best defender around the state. First round pick on C.I.F:)

I get chicken from the supermarket as it all comes from the same place around here, butchers buy from Tegel too. Beef, lamb, pork venison, and offal from the butchers. Better cut, better quality - generally free range.

a very random question that is

yoda.jpg

i have a butcher who hardsmokes bacon which i only buy from him. His breakfast sausage is uiber yum too! :super:

yes, i go to the butcher and get the best meat of the world...

Back