• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
Dj Volt - The Current Sound
3rd Mondays 16-17 CET

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Volt Presents Voltography - The Current Sound 027 on AH.FM 18-05-2009.mp3
To Download click here

Last edited by a moderator:
:bravo: Hello good afternoon ClubGirl ! :grinning:

:dancing:

Hello Danmark :hug: Such a nice set it kept me from doing what I am supposed to be doing - spring cleaning :ee:

Hi there :wave:

This tune is great! :grinning:

Hello :wave:

I bought this mate! Caned it regularly too :choon:

Hey there :) Did you go to the Amplified party on Friday ? We stayed till the end, Doh mostly in the Red Room with the Trance Classics, I was in the Main for a bit of each set but none of us saw anyone in an AH t-shirt :lol:

Hey there :) Did you go to the Amplified party on Friday ? We stayed till the end, Doh mostly in the Red Room with the Trance Classics, I was in the Main for a bit of each set but none of us saw anyone in an AH t-shirt :lol:
Lol I just replied in the other thread too :lol:

You must have seen Med and the legendary Bamford in the red room though, I bet they raised the roof :grinning2:

Sorry I didn't make it in the end! I came down rather ill on Thursday and then had to go to London all day for work on Friday so was just knackered when I got back after a 6am start!

Shall def be there next month though it looks mint :mml:

Well you have a lot to regret! It was a great one ( although I didn't hear Jules' set cause Doh wanted to stay for Med vs. Neil Bamford's set - which was great :super:

We definitely will try to go next month especially because it's just a couple of days before my birthday and Simon Patterson will be there! :wub:

Chooned in. :cat:

* Now Loading : 919 ~ Volt Presents Voltography - The Current Sound 027 on AH.FM

Hello Danmark :hug: Such a nice set it kept me from doing what I am supposed to be doing - spring cleaning :ee:

Hello :wave:

.. .. .. :

:music: :bumpit: Loading .. .. .. Charging my Trance :love: now :ee: :bravo:

:super:

We definitely will try to go next month especially because it's just a couple of days before my birthday and Simon Patterson will be there! :wub:
Yeah that one should be a belter :grinning2: Freesoup and Hutch are both mint as well, I'm thinking it'll be one of the best!

Well you have a lot to regret! It was a great one ( although I didn't hear Jules' set cause Doh wanted to stay for Med vs. Neil Bamford's set - which was great :super:

OMG! I would LOVE to see Simon Patterson. I love his shit. It's so banging. And happy birthday!!! (hugs) :hbd::drunk::dancing::hug::cat:

OMG! I would LOVE to see Simon Patterson. I love his shit. It's so banging. And happy birthday!!! (hugs) :hbd::drunk::dancing::hug::cat:

Much as I don't really like his productions, when I've seen him play live he's been absolutely amazing - at Digital Society the other month it was insane and his was easily the best set of the night :banana:

I know! And he's so cute.. :wub:
My birthday it's in a month and 4 days so it's a tad early for the wishes :ee:

Yeah that one should be a belter :grinning2: Freesoup and Hutch are both mint as well, I'm thinking it'll be one of the best!

Never heard of them but last Friday proved that it's not the big names that make the biggest party - Red Room was constantly occupied - they had to close it earlier to make people go to the Main Room cause at 4.30 am there were just the strongest left :ee:

I loved Mat Zo and Ben Gold's set! Activa's as the last one was great too but my ears were hurting to bad to stay till the end - most of the night next to the speaker is not a good idea afterall :lol:

Nice tune atm :music:

:mml:

I know! And he's so cute.. :wub:
My birthday it's in a month and 4 days so it's a tad early for the wishes :ee:

Never heard of them but last Friday proved that it's not the big names that make the biggest party - Red Room was constantly occupied - they had to close it earlier to make people go to the Main Room cause at 4.30 am there were just the strongest left :ee:

I loved Mat Zo and Ben Gold's set! Activa's as the last one was great too but my ears were hurting to bad to stay till the end - most of the night next to the speaker is not a good idea afterall :lol:

Nice tune atm :music:

:mml:

Yeah. He sure is cute. :love::cat:

IMG_0493.jpg

Look at this one, CG. :love::cat:

IMG_0456.jpg

Back