Sale: Afterhours T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilMetcalfe

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just received my AH.FM t-shirt. However, it doesn't fit properly. Too small. :( Will sell for £13 inc P&P. (Saving about £7). The size is Large. See the website for dimensions and all that :)
It's this design.

Phil

Can't you send it back and have em swap it for a larger size then?? You're from the UK, you got 14 days to return the gods as long as they are in the same shape as when you recieved it.

Well that has got to be the worst possible service ever! and these are affiliates with AH I take it? that's a real shame, cause no "semi-good" eCompany now a days, got such a low service.

Sorry to hear that, oh well, I hope you can swap/sell it with someone else then.

Hi all.
Just received my AH.FM t-shirt. However, it doesn't fit properly. Too small. :( Will sell for £13 inc P&P. (Saving about £7). The size is Large. See the website for dimensions and all that :)
It's this design.

Phil

all depends on what shirt you got.. if yo got the contract stitching one they are for people that are slim, other shirts are normal size.

all depends on what shirt you got.. if yo got the contract stitching one they are for people that are slim, other shirts are normal size.

Ya those shirts are definitely for slim people. I grew out of mine already, had to go for regular. :lol:

That could be a sign off too much fastfood and no excercise! :lol:

Actually its because I have very broad shoulders!:lol: And on top of that, the regular shirts fit a little tight around my neck. I have a size 17 neck.:mask:

Last edited:
Actually its because I have very broad shoulders!:lol: And on top of that, the regular shirts fit a little tight around my neck. I have a size 17 neck.:mask:

aww.. :mask:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back