Game: Change one Letter, Make a New Word!

Vanderkay

Registered
Reaction score
A quite meaningless "forum game" I took part in from time to time on DI, so figured it would be fun to see if we could get it going here :grinning:

Basically what you do is, I'll start with a 4 letter word, and you'll need to change '1' letter and make up a new word.

Example:
(I start the game by writing a 4 letter word: Hide)

Then the next person copies my "post" and pastes it into his own reply box, add his name below, and add his word after mine, like so:

adone - Hide
2ndguy - Tide
3rdguy - Then
4thguy - Hint

As you can see, always only 1 letter changed, and a new word is made up :) No foreign languages are allowed, and you can only change 1 letter!

So I'll start. :grinning:

Vkay - Soup

I forgot to mention, copy/paste the previous posters reply, so that you can see atleast the 4-5 last reply words, so you dont make the same, Like so:

Vkay - Soup
AM - Soul
Vkay - Solo

:grinning:

Vkay - Soup
AM - Soul
Vkay - Solo
AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
:)

Vkay - Soup
AM - Soul
Vkay - Solo
AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
AM - Tool
Vkay - Fool

:lol:

Vkay - Soup
AM - Soul
Vkay - Solo
AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
AM - Tool
Vkay - Fool
AM - Pool

:fishing:

Vkay - Solo
AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
AM - Tool
Vkay - Fool
AM - Pool
Vkay - Logo

Vkay - Solo
AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
AM - Tool
Vkay - Fool
AM - Pool
Vkay - Logo
MMan - Good

AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
AM - Tool
Vkay - Fool
AM - Pool
Vkay - Logo
MMan - Good
Vkay - Food

I checked the first 2 pages or so and didn't find anything similiar, so figured nothing like this was up, however I was 'wrong' it seem, feel free to delete the thread if it can't continue.

nah, its fine...i don't think the idea of carrying over all the names tho is good, it will get to be a long list, just the one you replying to should be enough.

Have Fun! :grinning2:

nah, its fine...i don't think the idea of carrying over all the names tho is good, it will get to be a long list, just the one you replying to should be enough.

Have Fun! :grinning2:

Cool, but I also said in a previous reply ppl should one carry over like 4-6 to their own reply, just so the next person can see, which are already taken and similiar to what's just been said :friends:

AM - Polo
Vkay - Cool
AM - Tool
Vkay - Fool
AM - Pool
Vkay - Logo
MMan - Good
Vkay - Food
AM - Mood

Back