Firsh

Registered
Reaction score
hi

i cut the part out:
http://firsh.ath.cx/arminasot095.mp3
it's after the 129th minute in the full show:
Armin Van Buuren - A State Of Trance - Episode 095 (05-01-2003) XXL

TL: Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 095 (01-05-2003) :: Armin van Buuren :: inTRANCE.in - Trance and Progressive Club Music

So it should be one of these:
22.15- 23.00-> Misja Helsloot & Gesture music Special
1. Hammock Brothers- Blaze of Night (Misja Helsloot remix)
2. Misja Helsloot- First Second (Pablo Gargano Remix) (Discover)
3. Dreas- Sonic Rush
4. Airbase- Theme From the Rock

but they dont sound like that
maybe the vocal is not the main part of the song so i couldn't ID it based on the samples I heard..

can you help?

I usually just skim through and count each track while following the list til I get to the one in question. Never fails

That should be in the third part of the mix, but i listened to them and they are not even close :( Isthis a custom made stuff just for this particular show maybe?

it's after the 129th minute in the full show:
Armin Van Buuren - A State Of Trance - Episode 095 (05-01-2003) XXL
So it should be one of these:
22.15- 23.00-> Misja Helsloot & Gesture music Special

That should be in the third part of the mix, but i listened to them and they are not even close :( Isthis a custom made stuff just for this particular show maybe?

have you tried all tracks from that episode, especially the end of part 2 (21.15- 22.15-> Misja Helsloot Non-stop in the mix)?

according to the tracklist: Episode 095 A State Of Trance

22.15- 23.00-> Misja Helsloot & Gesture music Special (part 3) started after 135 minutes

Have you YouTubed it or Googled it already?

Sometimes a site will show-up with a sample link, but you have to add "sample" in the search box

Yeah i tried them but i think It's not even in the tracklist none of those sound similar to this.. Or it is, but I can only find original mixes, and not the proper version.

I think it is an intro..

Last edited:
I'm gonna ask Misja about this... This is really a huge tune...:)

Back