JayCan - Symphonic Emotions

jaycan.jpg

Every fourth Wednesday of the month
EST 09:00 - 11:00
GMT 14:00 - 16:00
CET 15:00 - 17:00

Join my social group:
Symphonic Emotions

01 - JayCan - Symphonic Emotions Vol 9 - Gracie Guest Mix on AH.FM 27-05-2009.mp3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YDQFK1RM
02 - JayCan - Symphonic Emotions Vol 9 on AH.FM 27-05-2009.mp3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AD697386

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

* Now Listening : 547 ~ Replay bg - Mixing.hu Sessions on AH.FM 26-05-2009 *

:grinning: I will be here ! :music: :bravo:

:dancing:

Hi there friends & Fans, my belove AH Family and especially my dear loved Wife Laurana :lovers::kissing:

Today we will celebrate another great Party with my first female Guest DJ Gracie Ho from Malaysia also knowen as Celtie:mask:

Most of you know her by her voice overs and her vocal work in Trance Musik, but shes also a DJ and today she shows her DJ work here in the first hour of Symphonic Emotions Vol 9:bravo::bravo:

The second hour is once again pure Jaycan...this time i have 4 or 5 or 6 exclusive Promo tracks included:) All not released Now and played first time on Ah.fm and all exclusively sended by my dear friends ReOrder, Estigma and Light Sequence

Im very Proud to be one of the choosen of Silent Shore and Unearthed Records who can play those Tracks exclusive for you:super::super:

so watch out

just a few hours to go

Last edited:
Awwsome :bravo::bravo:

(unpoof)

No, Jay Can. I'm not going to miss ANYTHING. (kiss) :love::music::grinning::cat:

Wow nice, Gracie's guestmix today :bravo:

:fishing:

can`t be here:wall:

i have to work,but i would catch the dl link:bully:

i miss ah :(

so here we go with the first Hour and Gracie :dance:

Thank you so much Gracie for that set and especially the great Voice Overs you did for me:bravo::bravo::bravo:

here we go

1. Pulstate - Lost Forever (Original Mix)

* Now Listening : 942 ~ 01 - JayCan - Symphonic Emotions Vol 9 - Gracie Guest Mi

Wow nice, Gracie's guestmix today :bravo:

:fishing:

:book: :super:

yeah , just read ! :blink:​

well.i`ll see you later ppl:wave:

:bravo::bravo:

* Calm Start : 951 ~ 01 - JayCan - Symphonic Emotions Vol 9 - Gracie Guest Mix o

well.i`ll see you later ppl:wave:

:hug: take care jddavid86 ! :bravo:

:grinning:​

Just tuned for a while before going out:mask:

Back