anyone from Ireland?

you from irealnd, yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • no

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
Last edited:
I think Ireland isn't a nice country to live.

and why is that, you confusing it with Norther Ireland ?

its a gorgeous place

Ireland-images.gif

* Life could be worse : I like Ireland !

and why is that, you confusing it with Norther Ireland ?

its a gorgeous place

Ireland-images.gif

Signature: “Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them - Anonymous

:hmmm: :lol:

i've been living here (Dublin) for a year already, it is nice and friendly people.
countryside is a must see.
the downside is.....
it rains most of the time, that's what Irish most complain about :). some people say weather in ireland is predictable ;-)
it's rare having a full sunshine day, if it happens, well, enjoy it cos it might disappear soon.

i'm from kiev, but it would be great to visit Poblacht na hÉireann

i've been living here (Dublin) for a year already, it is nice and friendly people.
countryside is a must see.
the downside is.....
it rains most of the time, that's what Irish most complain about :). some people say weather in ireland is predictable ;-)
it's rare having a full sunshine day, if it happens, well, enjoy it cos it might disappear soon.

I totally agree wiht you!!!

I was in Dbulin on a work-experience in 2007 October - December.
Great countryside, so beautiful. People are really friendly everyone was helpful, u can talk with anyone one the streets without any pain.

It was the best time, i ever spent in a foreign country!

Northern Ireland.. Born & Bred! I must say to My (Our) Advantage.. Every single Dj Who travels to Northern Ireland or indeed down south... (Planetlove Festival Etc) ALWAYS mentions that the mighty Northern Irish/Irish have THE best atmosphere amungst the crowd... Keep Er Lit Big Lad! :rave::music:

:morepics:

Northern Ireland.. Born & Bred! I must say to My (Our) Advantage.. Every single Dj Who travels to Northern Ireland or indeed down south... (Planetlove Festival Etc) ALWAYS mentions that the mighty Northern Irish/Irish have THE best atmosphere amungst the crowd... Keep Er Lit Big Lad! :rave::music:

:morepics:

Defo one of the best, Lush being a prime example...:iagree:

Back