• I havnt heart of them but will give them a listen and say my opinion

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters

Hatrick

Registered
Reaction score
Some djs I listen too....

Mine would be....

Dj Rush, Surgeon, Pet Duo, Oscar Mulero, Torsten Kanzler, Secret Cinema, Baas Moo, Eric Sneo, Go Hiyama, Technasia, Sandy Warez, Robert Natus, Frank Kvitta,Tetrapak (Arkus P. & Boris S), Marco Remus, Sven Wittekind, DJ Murphy, Diarmaid O Meara, Ben Long, Jamie Bissmire, Luke Creed, Sunil Sharpe, James Ruskin, Regis, Ben Simms, Dave the Drummer to name a few .... and yourselves?

i have heard of eric sneo's tracks (like bonski beat :choon:):music: but as far as mixes go, not that i know of. same goes for dave the drummer; great tunes, just never heard a mix of his yet :book: and the others i dunno who they are.

Dj Rush, Surgeon, Oscar Mulero, Secret Cinema, Technasia, Ben Long, James Ruskin, Ben Simms, Dave the Drummer
These are great techno DJs & producers :mml:, I'll add to the list Adam Beyer, Dj Hell, Chris Liebing, Liberator, Joel Mull, Richie Hawtin, Jeff Mills, The Advent, Marco Carola, Dave Clarke and many many more :). At least the old stuff from them is great, haven't listened much after 2001 :music:

These are great techno DJs & producers :mml:, I'll add to the list Adam Beyer, Dj Hell, Chris Liebing, Liberator, Joel Mull, Richie Hawtin, Jeff Mills, The Advent, Marco Carola, Dave Clarke and many many more :). At least the old stuff from them is great, haven't listened much after 2001 :music:
there's few names prob most have heared

but talking aboutthe first post - i suppose it's local djs and doing something only in their homeland so no sound over here

*at least i think in this way, i may be wrong ;)

Dj Rush, Surgeon (a brummie lad!), Technasia, Adam Beyer, Ben Simms, Chris Liberator, Ritchie Hawtin & Dave Clarke - seen all these guys live and still listen to Techno quite a bit now!

Mistress Barbara used to spin it quite hard and slightly funky a few years back and I remember seeing her do great set at GK at Air. Sven V is also superb live.

Steve Rachmad, Oscar Mulero, Joey Beltram, Marco Bailey and Umek are also quality Techno DJ's and producers that I've enjoyed collecting sets over the years from, although never seen them live yet.

:dance::dance:

Regis? Isn't he the old fart on TV that talks too loudly? lol

Naw I think I know which Regis you're talking about. He had a track called "Speak To Me" in PsychoTrance 5 (1997)

Some djs I listen too....

Mine would be....

Dj Rush, Surgeon, Pet Duo, Oscar Mulero, Torsten Kanzler, Secret Cinema, Baas Moo, Eric Sneo, Go Hiyama, Technasia, Sandy Warez, Robert Natus, Frank Kvitta,Tetrapak (Arkus P. & Boris S), Marco Remus, Sven Wittekind, DJ Murphy, Diarmaid O Meara, Ben Long, Jamie Bissmire, Luke Creed, Sunil Sharpe, James Ruskin, Regis, Ben Simms, Dave the Drummer to name a few .... and yourselves?

most of them are hard techno names :) I used to listen to some of them before :)

And Michel de hey is behind Secret Cinema :)

Liebing! the god of Schranz! :w00t:

OF Course, Iam into Trance but Im also into Techno and Love it. I know some of the DJs and they are great, especially Eric Sneo is one if my favourite HardTEchno DJS. They are worth listening to. Just Check out the Beatport.com Page of them, there youll find probably the whole discography.

W & W - massive duet in Holland.

I Listen to Daniel Kandi because his F**KING awesome....

I love him... :love:

I gave a few of the Djs a listen and although they aren't in any of the genres i'm into. Its not bad. People who like this kinda stuff might like it, like the stuff by DJ Rush wasn't to bad, its just not my thing exactly.

Hey I know DJ Murphy. He's a great DJ from Brazil and he plays drum 'n bass. For the drum 'n bass lovers he's like Armin for us

Recognise a few of the names DAVE the Drummer Liberator Chris Liebling Ben Simms Ben Long which have been mentioned in the post, I started giving this stuff a listen after I heard tracks on disc 1 of Mark EG's Music For A Harder Generation compilation for Tidy records.

I've heard of Dave the drummer but have not yet to listen to any of his stuff.

Back