Regular shows that don't AIR...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluxuator

Registered
Reaction score
All,

Firstly I must give cheers to all AH.FM Staff as this is the one station show I simply cannot do without. The quality of content and music is simply unparalleled to anything that's out on the web!

Now for my question:

I've been waiting for a month now in hopes that: "30-04-2009 Markus Schulz pres GDJB with guest Ferry Corsten" would be aired. However it did not due to an "In the Mix" event going on during Markus Schulz's timeslot, hence, not being aired. I know I've bugged Dan about getting this possibly Replayed; sorry for being a pain Dan :p. In all seriousness and perhaps I'm not the only one to address this, but, What happens to regularly scheduled shows that do not air due to a larger event that occupies the timeslots?

:replay:

Thanks again for providing such an awesome service and to all DJs/Staff that make AH.FM a unique place to be a part of.

Fluxuator

All,

Firstly I must give cheers to all AH.FM Staff as this is the one station show I simply cannot do without. The quality of content and music is simply unparalleled to anything that's out on the web!

Now for my question:

I've been waiting for a month now in hopes that: "30-04-2009 Markus Schulz pres GDJB with guest Ferry Corsten" would be aired. However it did not due to an "In the Mix" event going on during Markus Schulz's timeslot, hence, not being aired. I know I've bugged Dan about getting this possibly Replayed; sorry for being a pain Dan :p. In all seriousness and perhaps I'm not the only one to address this, but, What happens to regularly scheduled shows that do not air due to a larger event that occupies the timeslots?

:replay:

Thanks again for providing such an awesome service and to all DJs/Staff that make AH.FM a unique place to be a part of.

Fluxuator

hello mate, we try to reschedule the shows that do not get aired due to big events, however we work on a 1-4 week schedule here, meaning we do special events on 5th weeks... more in detail explanation is here: http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/9464-ah-schedule-fifth-week.html

Hope that makes you understand better the 5th week.

hello mate, we try to reschedule the shows that do not get aired due to big events, however we work on a 1-4 week schedule here, meaning we do special events on 5th weeks... more in detail explanation is here: http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/9464-ah-schedule-fifth-week.html

Hope that makes you understand better the 5th week.

That's why you if you tune in during the 5th week, hoping to hear your favourite weekly show, you'll instead get something else.

Ok; answered... So any month that has a 5th week am I pretty much SOL on my weekly favorites?:dontknow:

So ironic... End of YAMC; and what plays.... Markus Schulz GDJB... but its 5-21-2009 REPLAY :lol:

Ok; answered... So any month that has a 5th week am I pretty much SOL on my weekly favorites?:dontknow:

So ironic... End of YAMC; and what plays.... Markus Schulz GDJB... but its 5-21-2009 REPLAY :lol:

Its very seldom that 5th week ends up on a thursday :)

Its very seldom that 5th week ends up on a thursday :)

This will occur July 30th, August 27th, October 29th, December 31 ... I need answers here people... am i to go without my beloved shows?

Also whats the status on 04-30-2009 Markus Schulz pres GDJB w/Ferry Corsten Guestmix??? Will this ever air on AH.FM or are my posts doing nothing then taking up space in your SQL database? :wavecry:

Fluxuator

This will occur July 30th, August 27th, October 29th, December 31 ... I need answers here people... am i to go without my beloved shows?

Also whats the status on 04-30-2009 Markus Schulz pres GDJB w/Ferry Corsten Guestmix??? Will this ever air on AH.FM or are my posts doing nothing then taking up space in your SQL database? :wavecry:

Fluxuator

hello mate, we do not have this set cause of the 5th weeks. But as i promised in future 5th weeks shows that do not get aired such as GDJB i will find extra slot to play it :) :friends:

hello mate, we do not have this set cause of the 5th weeks. But as i promised in future 5th weeks shows that do not get aired such as GDJB i will find extra slot to play it :) :friends:

This is great news! Additionally because of this I have decided to become an AH.FM Supporter. Feels great to be part of an awesome community! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back