03-06-2009 DreamensioN presents Universal Language 025 (/w DJ Ange Guest Mix)

How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
DreamensioN%20Flyer.jpg

DreamensioN
presents
Universal Language

First Wednesday Of Each Month

Tune in this 8pm AEST to hear this mix.

Global Times for this mix are:
9pm Sydney/Melbourne
8pm Brisbane
7pm Tokyo
6pm Singapore/Beijing
1pm Moscow
12pm Johannesburg/Paris/Oslo
10am London
5am New York/Toronto
4am Chicago
2am Seattle/LA

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Download link:
DreamensioN presents Universal Language 025 on AH.FM 03-06-2009.mp3

Tracklist:

DreamensioN
01 - Jaytech - Pyramid (Original mix)
02 - Glenn Morrison - Blue Skies with Linda
03 - Andy Duguid feat Leah - Wasted (Original mix)
04 - Arnej - Strangers We Have Become (Vocal mix)
05 - Three Drives - Feel The Rhythm (Special ISOS Edit)
06 - Wippenberg - Chakalaka
07 - Dousk - Greenwater
08 - Art of Trance - Madagascar (Richard Durand remix)
09 - Yamin feat Marcie - Forward Motion (Mike Shivers Catching Sun mix)
10 - Paul van Dyk & Starkillers & Austin Leeds feat. Ashley Tomberlin - New York City (Super8 & Tab Remix)

DJ Ange
1. Solarstone - SolarCoaster (DJ Ange's 'I'm Home' Remix)
2. Sindre Eide - Essentia (Fast Distance Remix)
3. DJ Ange - S.E.A. (Original Mix)
4. Vengeance - Unexpectation (Denga vs Manus Mix)
5. Tiddey - Forgiven Lies
6. DJ Ange - The Last Testament (Original Mix)
7. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (Sean Tyas Remix)
8. Ben Gold - Life
9. Paul Miller & Fafaq - Clause
10. Re:Locate feat. Menno De Jong - Spirit (Paul Miller Remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, and welcome to this months Universal Language episode. This 25th edition marks the beginning of a new format for the show. Universal Language will now become a 2hr show, right here on Afterhours.FM

In this months episode, we start off with a 1hr mix by me, followed by a 1hr mix by special guest DJ Ange.

dj_ange.jpg

DJ ANGE is a fast emerging female DJ and producer hailing from Sydney, Australia.

Unsurpassable technical skills along with spot on track selection and her ability to read the crowd attributes to DJ ANGE’s rise in the global dance scene in Trance, Progressive , Electro & House genres.

DJ ANGE is also a resident in IBIZA during the summer season. In 2008 this included Charlys Angelz – Vicky Devine’s brand (Judgement Sundays), Pure Pleasure Experience – DJ Ange’s brand, Play2 Nightclub, Eden Rooms, Opium & Orange Corner.

Along with guest appearances at Random – Tristan Ingram’s brand (Judgment Sundays), Las Dalias Ibiza Full Moon Closing Party, Hush, Viva, Hussle Eivissa , Garlands Ibiza Boat Party + more

DJ ANGE’s debut tracks ‘S.E.A.’ (released as an E.P. with her track ‘Iron Cove’ now out on UK label Insight Recordings) is receiving support from some of the biggest names in the dance scene including TIESTO (his ‘Club Life’ Radio Show and International Podcast – where he spoke personally of her time in Ibiza), ACTIVA, NITROUS OXIDE, M.I.K.E. (Push), SOLARSTONE, ALY & FILA, SIED VAN RIEL, MANUEL LE SAUX, THE VICEROY, TOM COLONTONIO, SUZY SOLAR, TyDi, + more!

While DJ ANGE is now in demand around the world, she began her DJ career achieving success in local Sydney DJ competitions. Since then she has played for many reputable promoters and venues across Sydney including a 2 year residency at Equilibrium. Other guest appearances include gigs at Sublime Sydney, Sounds of Trance, Overflow at The Bay Festival (Adelaide), 3 years running - NYE @ Throb Nightclub, Darwin (Special extended set), Lookin' Good, Civic Underground, Middle Bar, Soulful House Experience (SHE), Club VIP, Clean & Serene, Wham!, ANOT, Le Panic, YU Nightclub, Soho Nightclub, World Bar, Shipwrecked Sydney, Mars Lounge, The Burdekin, Candys Apartment and many more.

Ange’s passion for delivering top class tunes to the masses saw her become the founder of the club night 'The Pure Pleasure Experience’ which began humbly in 2006. In a short space of time it built a solid name in the Sydney scene. She took the brand to IBIZA for summer 2008 hosting it as a weekly event.

DJ ANGE’s gigs have placed her on lineups alongside many talented and high profile DJs including Alex M.O.R.P.H., Rob Marmot (Wonderland, Ibiza), Oliver Lang (Bora Bora, Ibiza), Vicky Devine (Judgement Sundays, Ibiza & BCM Mallorca), Charlotte Birch (UK), TyDi (ITM Top50 1 2008), Tristan Ingram (Judgement Sundays, Random Ibiza), Jason Cortez, Rank 1, Amber D, Gareth Emery, Matt Darey, Lange, David Moreno, Frisky, Lizzie Curious, Abigail Bailey (P.A.), Alex Ellenger (Eden Nightclub, Ibiza), Jon Constantine & Danny Graham (Ibiza Residents), The Dirty Rotten DJs (Judgement Sundays Ibiza), Sean Hughes (DiscoBomb Ibiza), Si Edwards (Garlands Ibiza), Anna Kiss, Laura Brown, Tim Fanucci (Pukka Up, Ibiza), Lloyd Jordan & Jon Allegro (Kanya, Ibiza), Robin Chappell (Orange Corner, Ibiza), Paul Hill (Savannah Ibiza), Miss Divine (La Vita, Defected Ibiza), Marco Loco, (IbizaGroove/Shipwrecked), Jamie Gittens (FilthyGorgeous Ibiza), Joey Fabini (Hustle UK/Ibiza), Amber Savage (Sublime, Sydney), Scott Richardson (Trancetribe Australia), Steve Hill (Frantic),Bexta (Mixology), J Nitti (Vinyl Pusher), La Fiesta Sound System, Alex Taylor, Kate Monroe,Graham Cordery (SHE), Craig Obey, Ben Kelly, Brenden Fing, Kyla Sexton (P.A.), Muma Megs (P.A.) + many more.

DJ ANGE will also be back in Ibiza for the season in 2009 along with a UK & European Tour.

For more info on DJ Ange - add her @ DJ Ange on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Search Facebook for "DJ Ange"
Or stay up to date @ twitter.com/DJ_Ange

I hope you enjoy tonights edition of Universal Langauge. I myself will not be on the forums tonight posting a live tracklist update - but I will post the FULL tracklisting later this evening. For us here in Australia, tonight is the first game of the "State of Origin". For you non-Aussie's, its our equivilent of the SuperBowl (except its Rugby Leauge). Being such a big event here (for people that live in QLD and NSW) - I will be out of the house watching the game. Unfortunatly tonights show, clashes with the game.

But do enjoy the set, and please leave your comments.

Peace.

Last edited:
Tunned!
Good Morning! 6:00 am in Brazil! :hug:

Listening

:lollypop:

Let's hear some good music while working :music::music::music:
Morning Ah'ers :hug:

Tuned! and what a lovely tune!!!!!!

Arnej rox :wub:

Back