t4e - Reflections

t4e

Registered
Reaction score
01.Nightmares on Wax – You Wish (Original Mix )
02.Spleen Tide – Sensual Morning (Original Mix )
03.Invisible Inc - Stars (Ambient Mix)
04.Vibrasphere – Emotional Fugitive
05.Dousk – Anagram (Original Mix)
06.Opticane - Dusty Definition
07.Rafael Frost - Triangle
08.Lemon and Einar K - Hope (Chillout Remix)
09.Invisible Sounds - A new age (original mix)
10.Breakfast - Bloom
11.Blank & Jones - Beyond Time (Ambient Mix)
12.Astral Projection - Ambient Galaxy (Disco Valley Mix)
13.Blank & Jones - Desire (ambient mix)
14.Paul Van Dyk - Don't Imitate, Innovate! (Ambient Dub)
15.Blank & Jones - Heaven (Ambient Mix)
16.Blank & Jones - Le Grand Bleu (Ambient Mix)

100% Ambient set with the most beautiful tracks.
i used a lot of nature samples..but i will not spoil the surprise for those that wish to check it out.

The reason behind this set is that i know We all lead busy lives, and
are in such a rush to accomplish so much in the time we have awake, that we forget to reserve part of that time for ourselves, to unwind and reflect.

For those that wish to give this set a listen, i ask you this...
put it on your mp3 and go to your favorite place, sit down comfortably, take a few deep breaths while trying to relax and let go of everything that might be troubling your mind, turn on the music and let it take you for 100 minutes to a world free of worries, on a journey of Reflections.

Enjoy!!!!

Download

Mirror

Downloading :grinning: Really looking forward to it hon :hug:

Woot Ambient mix :w00t: :bravo:

I :love: Ambient too

Ambient chillout stuff, quite pleasant in the main. I enjoyed most of the tracks apart perhaps the Astral Projection song. The set was obviously lovingly put together and yes, it really wasn't to bad at all:clap2:

Lovely set, although I didn't hear it all in one set (sorry) but I can't take too much ambient stuff at once :grinning: Anyway I really liked the set, and I'm sure I'm gonna end up hearing it again when I'm moody for some slower and chilled stuff.

Question though, will we see a 2nd episode? or was it a one time thing, I'd love to see another one :]

:w00t: I love your sets :hug:

Ambient chillout stuff, quite pleasant in the main. I enjoyed most of the tracks apart perhaps the Astral Projection song. The set was obviously lovingly put together and yes, it really wasn't to bad at all:clap2:

thank you Sunny, i really appreciate you giving a chance to other styles too

i had a great time putting this one together and deciding what samples to use.

i know the Astral Projection is bit "harder" than the rest....but i used as a little "break"...i consider the whole set to be like a storm "story" and the Astral Projection track is the "eye of the storm"

Lovely set, although I didn't hear it all in one set (sorry) but I can't take too much ambient stuff at once :grinning: Anyway I really liked the set, and I'm sure I'm gonna end up hearing it again when I'm moody for some slower and chilled stuff.

Question though, will we see a 2nd episode? or was it a one time thing, I'd love to see another one :]

thank you Vanderkay (damn that's a long name to type lol)

maybe there will be more, never know :ee:

:w00t: I love your sets :hug:

very happy to read that *AvA* :hug:

downloading :super:

"The reason behind this set is that i know We all lead busy lives, and
are in such a rush to accomplish so much in the time we have awake, that we forget to reserve part of that time for ourselves, to unwind and reflect."

thats very deep. and true t4e :)

Last edited:
awesome. long time no hear a good ambient set. :music:

well done here. you been exploring new worlds :mask:

thats good :)

awesome. long time no hear a good ambient set. :music:

well done here. you been exploring new worlds :mask:

thats good :)

thank you so much Eunostos :hug:

maybe i will make more, I just got a very nice PM from an ambient producer that listened to the set and offered me more tracks :music:

as William Cowper said “Variety's the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor”, you know i enjoy more than just one "flavor" of music

That was....

AWESOME! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

I'm huge fan of chillout/ambient stuff (I like it slightly more than any other style :bully:), so I enjoyed this 100% :)

More :please: :grinning2:

It was a perfect set:bow:

LOVELY!!!!

just skinned up a fat one and sat in my garden

very nice set

Last edited:

Back