• Good idea, but I wouldn't subscribe

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • whatever man...

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

iamausername

Registered
Reaction score
I love to download the sets from afterhours to listen on my way to work (streaming cuts out in lifts and subways) and I was thinking, it would be great if members could subscribe to afterhours podcasts to automate this process and make it easier to download / listen.

I'm also hoping this will encourage more people to become members, and give our favourite radio station some extra cash.

What do you think?
Would you subscribe?

:iagree:Good topic. It'd be nice to conveniently get alot of our podcasts from just one site, like the way iTunes does it. It'll save us some time from going from one artist's website to another.

Thank you for bringing this up mate, you can download all the shows in their appropriate threads 48 hours after the show.

Thank you for bringing this up mate, you can download all the shows in their appropriate threads 48 hours after the show.

I know, and I love it, however its just a pain to do this all the time.. podcasts would automate the whole process.

If you decide to do it, and if you need any technical help (or just any help in general) i'm offering :)

It's what i'm looking 4. But i can't find... May somebody help me???

I'm realy new here. :megacrazy: And to complete, my english is bad!!!

where is the apropriated place to download???

Tanks"!

Back