i need to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayCan

Registered
Reaction score
Sometimes ….

The time has come. I will tell you what happened here in the last 15 month since I am a part of the Ah family.

At the beginning I was a normal user following the footsteps of my dear friends Danmark Ori, Piccoli and The Cat Lady, away from DI and Ari to find a place of silence, friendship, family and easy living. So I joined the Ah family… it was so cool to be here, the music was great, the DJs were around, all day long fun and easy conversation and friendship.
After a while I met our Big Daddy DAN personally and a lot of things happened, positive things. We had fun together, we had big plans together, we made an event together…
In July last year I became officially an AH.FM resident DJ and my monthly show was a great success. High listeners peaks, great show threads with big feedback and a lot of fun…
…but…

…in the background was a dark, jealous Beast…the Beast of jealousy and it grows and grows, watching out for a chance to come up…

after I started my show I also created some Facebook and MySpace pages to promote myself and my music…some ppl from the Ah Family became friends and supporters and were around supporting day in day out…but there were a few they called me friend and in my back they bashed against me, made bad politics behind me, tried to make my name bad…and went to admins in the case I would spamm the world, I would act like a big spammer and so, without any reason I was cancelled from FB…I got a mail from them that some of my added friends feel disturbed and I had to go…at that time I had only ah PPl as friends there ;)…what shells…it was the time as me and DAN made partnership for the Vienna event…coincidence??? I don’t believe

But who cares ? life went on…Show after Show, fans and listeners growing…

Now a few days ago, I became Resident for Silent Shore Records…I created new account on Facebook. Same time Silent Shore get a Label Show on an other Station where I am the Host…me and reorder promote and the feedback was great…and suddenly…
My account is disabled again…without any warning…just again a mail from FB admins, that added “friends” feel disturbed…and once again I just have AH Family members and a few DJs in my list. coincidence??? I don’t believe

And so the story goes. Here on Ah we have PPl they are jealous, have bad influence to others, have their own Ego in mind, try to fock PPl up, and all in the name of their own jealousy and big Egos…

And so I decide to leave that Family…oh…my show will still run and I will post the track list as well….but …I wont be around here anymore with PPL they lie, bash behind backs, do politics and try to destroy my dreams…to much had happened in the past here on ah….we unite as one ? I didtn t see that anymore…

…the time may come that everything changes, the time may come that this family is again that lovely community it was…but at this moment I feel very very sad and I hope that the real friends coming out to stand beside me and someday we once again

UNITE AS ONE

My best wishes go to my REAL friends and to DAN

Cu all from time to time

JayCan aka Micha

Good point on this Micha, same with me ppl are just jealous because we are DJ's and they don't or just begin to play !! , Im not much on here neither, I dont care what ppl think what they are doing, but Im notice if ppl like to drag someone down, well do it with your own friends not against the Dj's on here or somewhere else !!!
It make no sense at all, I stop playing on here last show 21st of June, my last shout out on here, I got enough of this childish way of acting, glad Micha put this on here, hope 'They' notice what they doing after reading this, if not get alive and find peace and dont hate us or go to admins on other boards on forums etc etc..

Let us do our jobs and you get something back is called MUSIC !!!

Ciao was fun on here

Rich

Sorry to hear what u said, both Jay and Rich, but for me that’s a simply wrong way to see this problem. Jealous people and with bad intentions are around the globe, simply u cant avoid them. Everywhere u are, or every house u take place, u will find them.
Usually, I don’t take part on these threads, but when I read what jay said, just remembered a few things that happened not so long ago. Actually was only a week ago during 3YAMC, exactly when Armin set was on air. Do u know how many ppl attacked AH trying to get down those streams and the whole system? U probably should ask Dan, cause while all those ppl where enjoying a great set, having fun on forum and chatting with their friends in this community, Dan was banning and blocking 3 ips/min to keep this site alive. And why some ppl would like to hurt AH? Is AH doing something bad against the world? Does AH want any other thing that makes ppl happy in their everyday lives? I know the answer, also u do.

So I really cant understand that u, the one who is not a kid anymore, who has his own kids and wife and know, probably better than many of us who are still so young, how hard life is, are leaving this because a few ppl told to the fb big boss to block your account cause of a stupid invitations, or just cause a guy who told u that was your friend.. lied… I don’t know any person that never had a “false friend”, or feels like never someone failed him/her.
I deeply believe that your happiness is over all that shit plus im pretty sure that letting those ppl win wont make u feel better.

Soo decide whatever u want, that’s only what I think, but please don’t blame AH ppl, first cause I have so many good friends here who are taking care of me everyday, and second, because right now AH is stronger than ever, is more united as one than ever and has so many other future plans than never had before… and like my AH friend Tut would say here:
AH > jealous/bad ppl

:grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:

this because a few ppl told to the fb big boss to block your account cause of a stupid invitations, or just cause a guy who told u that was your friend.. lied… I don’t know any person that never had a “false friend”, or feels like never someone failed him/her.
I deeply believe that your happiness is over all that shit plus im pretty sure that letting those ppl win wont make u feel better.

intersting...exactly such a situation happened...4 days ago...but you need to know
Tha DJ Thing is no longer a funny Hobby...its business to me and i try to earn money with that to feed my family...so from that side...it even MORE is a thing what has to spoken out...PPL didnt recognise that they destroy a person with such things, they make a name bad, they do active destroy my family and my business with such things...and those PPL are part of AH...and so its also a AH problem and not a similar Problem inbetween a small group of PPL

Yep im with you there JayCan (but i do keep silent some of my opinions on that, none of which are bad i assure you but that not for on here) Some forumers get up to some shifty things, and hateful lines that in my view shouldnt be allowed! its like one big workplace playing chinese whispers at times! sorry but i just feel that had to be said :mask:

as it took me so long to post this comment: addition is that i also respect what Jellyfish is saying, AH is strong and i adore it, but not the jealous and evil damaging ppl among us who like nothing more than to pick on you because they arent doing what you do, they also must get a big shock picking on me when i do actually tell them, "buddy i dont actually do a great deal which means you must do a lot less"

:bumpit: :bumpit: :bumpit:

Last edited:
intersting...exactly such a situation happened...4 days ago...but you need to know
Tha DJ Thing is no longer a funny Hobby...its business to me and i try to earn money with that to feed my family...so from that side...it even MORE is a thing what has to spoken out...PPL didnt recognise that they destroy a person with such things, they make a name bad, they do active destroy my family and my business with such things...and those PPL are part of AH...and so its also a AH problem and not a similar Problem inbetween a small group of PPL

well you right Jaycan, i'm in FB and i have a lot of DJ's added, and they send invitation, private messages and i don't see them been banned, strange isnt?

Yep im with you there JayCan! Some forumers get up to some shifty things, and hateful lines that in my view shouldnt be allowed! its like one big workplace playing chinese whispers at times! sorry but i just feel that had to be said :mask:

Sorry for the good ppl on here, but there are on here few ones that really want to destroy this website , please beware with who you talking and what you say...this dj world is a big compitition and its not like for example just play tunes and bring it on here, lots of dj's doing it for a living and yes some ppl on here and other forums like to drag and blackmailing ppl, my question is for what ? what reason gives you to drag them down, for me it is just jealousy nothing else, someone earn lots of money and ppl start whining about that person, it is not fun anymore, so ppl open up your eyes and bring back the goodness and not the badness out of yourself, it just an community not living outside your door, just keep it real and simple, thats what we only asked for..and yes an discussion about this no problem, I stand for big fires in my life, this is just kindergarten talk to me !!!

Last edited:

well those attacks to AH is not anything new, has been happening since the beginning, just was the last massive attack AH had.

So im sorry to tell u this but that situation will happen to u EVERYWHERE, cause that how life works, ppl bashing ppl everywhere, is nothing AH ONLY related. Or do u think that nobody says anything bad about armin? or tiesto?? i think i got some few nice examples. Simply that something u cant control, just do whatever u think is the best and forget those stupids comments.

And i will add, this is why AH had to stop all that hating about Vocal trance, because it stopped being a thing about "say what u think about a track" to become destroy producers/vocalists, bashing about their tracks in every single post.

well those attacks to AH is not anything new, has been happening since the beginning, just was the last massive attack AH had.

So im sorry to tell u this but that situation will happen to u EVERYWHERE, cause that how life works, ppl bashing ppl everywhere, is nothing AH ONLY related. Or do u think that nobody says anything bad about armin? or tiesto?? i think i got some few nice examples. Simply that something u cant control, just do whatever u think is the best and forget those stupids comments.

And i will add, this is why AH had to stop all that hating about Vocal trance, because it stopped being a thing about "say what u think about a track" to become destroy producers/vocalists, bashing about their tracks in every single post.

has all nothing to do with that we have FOUL EGGS here on Ah...and they have to be found and eleminated

We unite as one eh?

has all nothing to do with that we have FOUL EGGS here on Ah...and they have to be found and eleminated

We unite as one eh?

Jaycan did you e-mail FB administrators to know what happened?

Last edited:
i do support the policy that ppl can do whatever they want whitout getting blocked out...
i see this kind of signs happening here on AH.f by members but also by staff too.... feels "the freedom" we had here once has long way gone.

If u have something else in our life than AH.fm then u are betrayer.... its friendly as far as you talk nice things of ah but say something else and that immediately hostile... IMO this very wrong direction this is going... but what do i know :mask:

i do support the policy that ppl can do whatever they want whitout getting blocked out...
i see this kind of signs happening here on AH.f by members but also by staff too.... feels "the freedom" we had here once has long way gone.

If u have something else in our life than AH.fm then u are betrayer.... its friendly as far as you talk nice things of ah but say something else and that immediately hostile... IMO this very wrong direction this is going... but what do i know :mask:

Look this not attacking against to you or others , but i notice on here that some ppl married with only AH.FM, is there not a normal life such social life with friends going out etc etc...sorry i get sick with this thoughts..and also about what you replied >If u have something else in our life than AH.fm then u are betrayer < what do u mean by that ?

Hello Jaycan, Sorry to read about this.

Before judging these and those, I would get Facebook admins to investigate it, sounds strange and not fair, it may turn out to be a technical flaw, I have personally experienced a problem with my friends list in the FB account.

Hello Jaycan, Sorry to read about this.

Before judging these and those, I would get Facebook admins to investigate it, sounds strange and not fair, it may turn out to be a technical flaw, I have personally experienced a problem with my friends list in the FB account.

i did and it exactly happened as i wrote above

no technical fail, no upps sorry mistake...

this is all a little bit sad. I thought that all was well in the AH camp :confused:

Look this not attacking against to you or others , but i notice on here that some ppl married with only AH.FM, is there not a normal life such social life with friends going out etc etc...sorry i get sick with this thoughts..and also about what you replied >If u have something else in our life than AH.fm then u are betrayer < what do u mean by that ?

im on JayCan's side... want him to be able to do whatever he wants without being harrasshed

I mean just what u said in your own post :lol: if there is something else shows, labels, friends, radios :mask:

Last edited:
i did and it exactly happened as i wrote above

no technical fail, no upps sorry mistake...

i also think FB wouldnt cancel your account by other ppl telling them to do that.... sounds very strange to me. Thats why there is this blocking option u can block ppl out of your profile and not blocking out of the whole community.

Well spoken ToT well look there are some more stations on this planet but hey why should I bring on names we all know them and also with forums etc..etc :wink:

Well spoken ToT well look there are some more stations on this planet but hey why should I bring on names we all know them and also with forums etc..etc :wink:

true :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back