AudioSurf

Tarek

Registered
Reaction score
I know most of you aren't gamers, but there's this interesting game I found the other day. What it does is it takes any track you throw at it, and makes a "road" out of it. You are a ship and you must navigate through the road till the end, and depending on your game mode, you must collect certain color boxes and create clusters to redeem as points.

[youtube]nQyryFvQEUp[/youtube]

The map changes color depending on the intensity of the track segment you're "surfing" on..

I recently tried it out and got it. It's great for Hard/Psy trance, can get a bit boring on proggy trance.

But the best was using orchestral/epic music (ie: From Immediate Music [youtube them])

Quite the adventures :p

(btw: I was not paid to do this)

Ive known about this game for a while now and i want to play is soooo bad but i cant cuz its not available on MAC:p

Ive known about this game for a while now and i want to play is soooo bad but i cant cuz its not available on MAC:p

Well if your mac has intel architecture you can always use something like Bootcamp for Windows..

Well if your mac has intel architecture you can always use something like Bootcamp for Windows..
ya, but i don't feel like going through the whole hassle of installing windows just for a game

i heard about this too i'd like to try it! :)

It's great. If you can get your hands on some Immediate Music (youtube)..its fantastic on this game..

it looks so fun, but i have a mac so i can't play it :( but i love my little mac to much to wish for a pc :wub:

Audiosurf – Simple but massively addictive!

Recently, I found out that John O'Callaghan Feat. Josie - Out Of Nowhere (Stoneface & Terminal Remix) gives one wild drives :))

Possibly the best evr £7 I spent on a game on steam in years :) Fire this one up every now and then for a blast and I always end up playing for longer than I planned :D

Back