Eunostos - Mars

DJ Eunostos

martian trance addict
Registered
Reaction score
Hi.

Here are two songs i did. the first one is called "Mars" i been working on it for at least 3 or 4 weeks, working on it a few hours before sleep.

the second one is a remake of the awesome song Teardrop by Massive Attack. soundtrack of the serie DR. House. made on the fly in a few days lol. hope you like it

Eunostos - Mars

Massive Attack - Teardrop (Eunostos rereinterpretation)

:music:

Last edited:
let me hear it :wink:

Both are very good :bravo:

i liked:music:

Thnx bro. glad you liked it.

ill try to produce some trance. maybe deep trance for the next :music:

:hug:

:book: :bravo:

:grinning: thanks for your message yesterday José :hug:

Well done Mate. :hug:

Really nice tracks, you have great talent. :)

Mars - What a great proggy track, deep bassline and nice soothing melody, when can we have the extended mixes ... wanted it to last forever :good:

Teardrop - Nice chillout, really laid back stuff. :puff:

So thats two Yes's from me! :smile:

:thankyou:

Thnx guys. i am glad you liked my songs.

Paul. i am still learning how to implement the theory of the music i know to make it sound like electronic music. because i am used to play down tempo and piano stuff lol. but i hope to do something of quality like to give it to you and my friends to mix, something top quality you know :hug:

but i will try to do an extended and better version with effects and masterized for you.

thank you very much for your comments.

woow very nice work Eunostos, especially Mars...beautiful :mml:

* Now Listening : 001 ~ Eunostos_-_Mars + Massive_Attack_-_Teardrop_(Eunostos_re

:cap: Believe it or not : listening to both tracks during the last three hours :) ( non-stop yeah :p )

The two tracks are pretty close-related to each other, being the " Mars " version having my slight preference :good2: I love the melodies ! :music:

:fishing: Both share a good relaxed vibe and proved to be very ' repetition proof ' :bravo:

Back