Junior - Vital Sounds 8

Junior

Registered
Reaction score
Hello again friends. This is a new set i have done, again i return to Uplifting Trance after a hard trance set and a paul miller tribute i did. Theres not much to say for this set. The set and tracklist will speak for itself. Enjoy this heavy uplifting set!:bravo:. Feedback always welcomed.:grinning2:

-Junior

Vital Sounds 8 - Download

Tracklist:

1. Steve Bengaln & John Vanger - Poizone (Sky Motion Remix)
2. Estigma - Origins
3. Cesar Lugo - Attitude
4. Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (Jonas Hornblad Remix)
5. Paul Miller pres. Motion Blur - Liquidity (Original Mix)
6. Steve Allen & Chris Rose - Kosa
7. Manuel Le Saux - Dissida (Ferry Tayle Remix)
8. Soundlift - Follow the Way (Amada Remix)
9. Talla 2XLC - Salvation (Club Mix)
10. Yello - The Race (Reaky's Bootleg Mix)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
tracklist looks nice, uplifting all the way. i will check out your improved transitions. :mask:

3.Cesar Lugo - Attitude
:clap2:

:good2: gonna check it :book:

3.Cesar Lugo - Attitude
:clap2:

:good2: gonna check it :book:
:friends:
tracklist looks nice, uplifting all the way. i will check out your improved transitions. :mask:
i had to change a few:p tracklist before was even better. still good tho. last transition blows tho. gota admit that. wasnt shure if to add it or not. at last second i ended up adding it.:lol:

* thanks for the PM including the URL : thoughtfull & appreciated Junior !

massive set i did:bully:

:grinning: will check out ( but give me plenty of time please : I'm way busy and more people asked me to listen to their sets ) :friends:

:blink: lots of crap - advertisement sh!t & pop-up crap :ee:

File Name: Vital Sounds 8.mp3
delete this file report abuse
File Size: 57.22MB Downloads: 5

:yucky: Would you be so kind as to consider sendSPACE a next time, Junior ? :cap:

just finished listening, great set only a couple of hiccups, nothing obnoxious tho :p...really enjoyed :mml:

just finished listening, great set only a couple of hiccups, nothing obnoxious tho :p...really enjoyed :mml:
hehe i knew it. i found out myself after i posted it. idk why it skipped it sounded good when i was mixing. and the last transition was while posting in your set. its your fault:mask: jk:hug: glad you liked.

:blink: lots of crap - advertisement sh!t & pop-up crap :ee:

File Name: Vital Sounds 8.mp3
delete this file report abuse
File Size: 57.22MB Downloads: 5

:yucky: Would you be so kind as to consider sendSPACE a next time, Junior ? :cap:
ill consider it. i usually upload them now to junior.eunostos.com but it wouldnt let me earlier today. ill try again tomorow.

I'll have a listen to it when I am feeling better, tracklist looks great :friends:

hehe...the couple of "funny" transitions :p

sure, blame me, i'm used to it :lolz:

:hug:
i was joking:hug:

oh and yeah. first time trying this transitions out:lol: i should stick with my old ones.:bully: great feedback tho:hug:

heavy uplifting set!

oh yeah :lolz: it's your style :lol:

enjoyed it so much wow :super:uplifting all the way \o/ haven't noticed any big mistakes in your transitions but if you want my advice pay more attention in quality of you set :hug: I don't know what you've done, but in the 32nd minute you went lower, and with the next tune set is louder

I'm not really sure if it's fault of the track or something else

tracks selection: I don't think if I have to comment here :lol:

massive :super::super:

Oh I thought you were going to write, "No thanks, not my style" :tease:

I have already downloaded this some time ago but just haven't had time to listen yet :smile::fishing::mask::friends:

I have already downloaded this some time ago but just haven't had time to listen yet :smile::fishing::mask::friends:

it was a joke :tease: actually it's "no thanks, not my style" :lolz:

jk :lolz::lolz: Junior is getting better :)

it was a joke :tease: actually it's "no thanks, not my style" :lolz:

jk :lolz::lolz: Junior is getting better :)
:hug:

take your time mate.:friends:
oh yeah :lolz: it's your style :lol:

enjoyed it so much wow :super:uplifting all the way \o/ haven't noticed any big mistakes in your transitions but if you want my advice pay more attention in quality of you set :hug: I don't know what you've done, but in the 32nd minute you went lower, and with the next tune set is louder

I'm not really sure if it's fault of the track or something else

its the track. i put the level fader all way p instead of uf just the right amount. im used to doing that. i know better for next time. thanks for listen it.

Back