DJ Senzor - Diversity Mix

DJ Senzor

Registered
Reaction score
Hello guys and girls. I am new here, but I thought to upload a mix I made last night. I selected some energetic and some slower, melodic trance tunes for this mix, that's where the name is coming from. Let me know of your thoughts about it. I know the mix is not perfect, therefore any feedback will be highly appreciated. :hug:

DJ Name: DJ Senzor
How long you have been a DJ: 4 years
Style of music played: Trance
Bio: (A brief introduction about yourself): I'm in pursuit of the perfect mix. I don't want to stop until I find it! (I came close a couple of times, but I'm a perfectionist...)

Tracklist:
01. Above & Beyond - Volume One (7skies and Static Blue Remix)
02. Onova - Platitude (Original Mix)
03. Genix Pres Outbound - Switched (Akira Kayosa Mix)
04. Robert Nickson feat. Elsa Hill - Never Again (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
05. Mike Shiver feat. George Acosta - The Apocalypse (George Acosta Mix)
06. Allure Feat. Julie Thompson - Somewhere Inside (Andy Duguid Remix)
07. Oceanlab - Beautiful Together (Signalrunners Perfect Century Remix)
08. Carl B presents Khensu - Chasing Leaves
09. Med Vs Neil Bamford - One (Original Mix)

Download Link:
DOWNLOAD HERE

This is great mix. every mix was spot on expect the last one but don't get me wrong you done a excellant mix here.

Love the intro, great choose of track to start thing going. My favorite mix is the Allure into OceanLab.

Khensu - Chasing Leaves :choon:

Thank you for the response Picto. I really appreciate your opinion. You are right about the last transition (the mix between the last 2 tracks), it went a little off. I also kind of messed up the gain on the transition between Oceanlab and Khensu, entered too hard, but these kind of mistakes will not be part of my mixes in the future.

Thank you for your feedback! The more feedback, the more I perfect my mixes. I am thinking about making another one :)

Back