13-06-2009 XiJaro & Le Grand Renard - Within The Realm Of 011

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
xijaro.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Links:
01 - Le Grand Renard - Within The Realm Of 011 on AH.FM 13-06-2009.mp3
02 - XiJaro - Within The Realm Of 011 on AH.FM 13-06-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooh great start! :wub:

Lets start with a TyDi track :) Amaazing as it is ..

Le Grand Renard

01. Tydi - Look Closer

i really love that amazing meldoy that comes around in the background :) might be violins that play, so sweeeeet :)

Last wednesday i had my first "live gig" as a dj.. it was all around 6 hours 31min, and i felt like i will NEVER EVER do this long again, i didnt mix all the time since i played pop music too (which i didnt mix simply, just faded) .. but i also mixed ~ 4 hours of trance music, with many mistakes (first time first **** up!) .. it ran well the rest of the time ;) people were happy, i was knocked out, yup! thats how that goes i think *g*

02. Elsa Hill - Stay in my Dream (Jonas Steur Remix)

What a beautiful song now:super::super::super:

Last wednesday i had my first "live gig" as a dj.. it was all around 6 hours 31min, and i felt like i will NEVER EVER do this long again, i didnt mix all the time since i played pop music too (which i didnt mix simply, just faded) .. but i also mixed ~ 4 hours of trance music, with many mistakes (first time first **** up!) .. it ran well the rest of the time ;) people were happy, i was knocked out, yup! thats how that goes i think *g*

02. Elsa Hill - Stay in my Dream (Jonas Steur Remix)
good for you! :bravo:

Elsa Hill - Stay in my Dream - just amazing tune:love:

Hey Sunny Tomorrow :), evyqueen87, DREaX :), Trance Nation! :)

We are going to listen to some faraway tune ..

03. Ron Van Den Beuken - Faraway (Extended Mix)

Its like chicane with saltwater yea :) but i liked the track still! somehow felt like i gotta play it :p

great set so far :wub:

04. Markus Schulz feat . Carrie Skipper - Never Be The Same Again (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Remix)

since i got the vocal fetish :)

Back