Mike EFEX Feat. Catherine - Pier 39 [Incl. Grube & Hovsepian Remix] S107/Armada

Mike_Hovsepian

Registered
Reaction score
l_7a4bded64c4843f58eda751f3210765c.jpg

Mike EFEX Feat. Catherine - Pier 39

American DJ/Producer Mher Ekezian dove into the deep end. Under the Mike EFEX guise, he brings us a vocal production, 'Pier 39'. A detailed, exhilarating track, that breaths progressive. Mesmerizing gasps of air and the softest whispers of vocals, are what Catherine adds to this S107 release, which does the track more than justice.

'Pier 39' is delicate vocal progressive at its best. Along with the original, you'll also find a Tech and Dub mix, with a lyrical vocal twist in the Tech mix and dancefloor-proof sound on the Dub. Grube & Hovsepian, an up- and coming producer-duo from the US, added some extra techy kicks to 'Pier 39' on their remix, resulting in a pure big room feel after the break.

1. Pier 39 (Original Mix)
2. Pier 39 (Dub Mix)
3. Pier 39 (Grube & Hovsepian Remix)
4. Pier 39 (Tech Mix)

Label: S107 Recordings (Armada)

Out soon at all major online download portals.

Previews can be heard at:
Mike Efex on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Grube & Hovsepian on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

wtf is that lol i think its wrong froum to post a "review" of it lolol it sounds like tech-minimal something like that :S:S:S also i didn't notice any difference between them, it all sounds the same tbh :S i cant believe armada signed it in... lolz i give it 0/10 sorry not my style.

Mike EFEX Feat. Catherine - Pier 39 (Incl. Grube & Hovsepian Remix) [Armada]

s107010_335.jpg

Mike EFEX Feat. Catherine
Pier 39
S107 Recordings (Armada)

American DJ/Producer Mher Ekezian dove into the deep end. Under the Mike EFEX guise, he brings us a vocal production, 'Pier 39'. A detailed, exhilarating track, that breaths progressive. Mesmerizing gasps of air and the softest whispers of vocals, are what Catherine adds to this S107 release, which does the track more than justice.

'Pier 39' is delicate vocal progressive at its best. Along with the original, you'll also find a Tech and Dub mix, with a lyrical vocal twist in the Tech mix and dancefloor-proof sound on the Dub. Grube & Hovsepian, an up- and coming producer-duo from the US, added some extra techy kicks to 'Pier 39' on their remix, resulting in a pure big room feel after the break.

1. Pier 39 (Original Mix)
2. Pier 39 (Tech Mix)
3. Pier 39 (Grube & Hovsepian Remix)
4. Pier 39 (Dub Mix)

Availabe now at Juno Download

Available at all other outlets June 29th, 2009.

GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH
GASH GASH GASH GASH GASH

Mike EFEX :wub:

Back