Recommend a show that plays a variety of Trance

Progrez

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am just want to know if anyone here can recommend me any radioshows that plays a variety of Trance. ie Melodic, Progressive Trance, Uplifting Trance and Ambient and Balearic Trance and also Hard stuff as well.

They play underground Trance, I was like a bit of variety as well.

I want to find a show that will replace ASOT. I've been trying desperately to find a show that will replace ASOT but I've had no luck.

Note: No House, electro and Cosmic Gate stuff being played and no cheesy vocals and also no uplifting trance for just 2 hours that's not what I want I always like a smooth transition between sub-genres of Trance.

Duration 2- 3 hours long.

Thanks Everyone

:loveah:

Last edited:
John 00 Fleming - Global Trance Grooves
Mark Sherry - Outburst Radio Show
Christopher Lawrence - Rush Hour
Seven Ways - Visions Of Trance here on AH :wink:
Tempo Giusto - Global Sound Drift here on AH :music:

.............and thats all i can think of for now :fishing:

John 00 Fleming - Global Trance Grooves
Mark Sherry - Outburst Radio Show
Christopher Lawrence - Rush Hour
Seven Ways - Visions Of Trance here on AH :wink:
Tempo Giusto - Global Sound Drift here on AH :music:

.............and thats all i can think of for now :fishing:

Ah Cool thanks. mate :)

You should try Magic Island - Music For Balearic People but it's not broadcasted here. Roger Pierre Shah in his two hour show presents trance tunes in first hour and balearic tunes in the second one. In the first hour you can hear progressive/uplifting. It's weekly radioshow airing on Fridays from 10 PM.

Hope you'll like it. :)

You should try Magic Island - Music For Balearic People but it's not broadcasted here. Roger Pierre Shah in his two hour show presents trance tunes in first hour and balearic tunes in the second one. In the first hour you can hear progressive/uplifting. It's weekly radioshow airing on Fridays from 10 PM.

Hope you'll like it. :)

Well I have tried to listen to Shah's radioshow it used to be good at the start but then started to dip. He plays now house and pop in his show not my kind of thing but thank you for responding.

Back