Rank 1 make theme song for Sunrise Festival

Bratz

Registered
Reaction score
m_7319540080084853964bdfab1b8c58b4.jpg

Artists: Check inside for all info about the new Rank 1 track 'Symfo'. This track will also be the official theme for the Polish Sunrise Festival. Read on!

Poland’s largest and longest running festival Sunrise has asked Rank 1 to make a theme song for this year’s edition, to be held on from July 24th to 26th in Kolobrzeg, Poland.
The song is having its world-premiere on the official Sunrise Festival website today.

With Rank 1’s live performance being one of the highlights of last year’s edition of Sunrise Festival, it was an easy choice for the organization to ask Rank 1 to provide this year’s edition with a theme song.
Having felt the true vibe of the festival, it was not a big problem for Rank 1 to come up with a theme song Sunrise worthy. The combination of Rank 1’s symphonic big room sound, where the guys are famous for, and the unique Sunrise Festival vibe has resulted in this year’s theme song entitled Symfo.

Rank 1 have almost become a household name when it comes to delivering theme songs for large events. With Sunrise being the last addition to a long list, many songs from Rank 1 have been selected as theme song throughout the years for events such as: Sensation, Trance Energy and Innercity to name but a few. Their last single ‘L.E.D. There Be Light’ was selected earlier as theme song for Trance Energy and hold the no. 1 spot in several charts for weeks.

Sunrise festival is the longest running and most famous festival in Poland. It’s reputation stretches far beyond the Polish boarders and has grown into a favorite among many international artists. Running for its 7th year the event has been selling out since the very first edition. This year’s edition will welcome artists such as: Rank 1, Ferry Corsten, ATB, Eddie Halliwell, Etienne de Crecy, Joachim Garraud, Jochen Miller, Marco V, Sander van Doorn and Sebastian Leger to name but a few.

The release date for Symfo is set for July 7th on digital and July 20th on vinyl and will be released with mixes from Rank 1 their selves , Marcus Schossow and polish rising stars The Prime Sins.

http://www.sunrisefestival.pl

http://www.myspace.com/rank01

sf1_760.jpg

Last edited:
I heard 'Symfo' today and I must say I don't like it at all. It has a nice melody but it needs more power. 'L.E.D. There Be Light' (Trance Energy 2009 Anthem) was much better.

I don't like Rank1 style at all, boring :sleeping:

sucks! LOL

will be released with mixes from Rank 1 their selves , Marcus Schossow and polish rising stars The Prime Sins.

i already know it gonna be terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back