17-06-2009 Orkidea - Radio Unity 006

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
orkidea.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Orkidea - Radio Unity 006 on AH.FM 17-06-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
(c) DjOrkidea.com

Tonight (Wednesday 17th of June) is the sixth episode of my Radio Unity show on Afterhours.fm and here's some info about it. I don't think there can ever be too much of great music but in June it's bit of the case with radio mixes. Seems that there is always great tracks around summer time when everybody's trying hard to score those summer hits.

Because of that wide range of music hanging around this month's Radio Unity will be a bit of a mixed bag with styles from deep and progressive trance, through summery prog house, tech trance, bootlegs, remixed classics and pumping french electronica to old school flavored emotional trance all present! Also many of my fave artists like Vibrasphere, BT, Way Out West, Allende and Jody Wisternoff are featured.

One bad thing with the podcast is that there's always those REALLY special and hot new tracks which you can't yet play in radio or podcasts. But maybe it's also good to have some fresh bombs in DJ's sleeves on live gigs. Hope you'll enjoy the mix and catch you live on Afterhours.fm message board! Here are the show details for hooking up:

Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 006
Time: 3rd Wednesday of the month @ 21:00-22:00 CET (22-23 FIN time)
Live streams: Afterhours - Leading Trance Radio (–> upper left corner)
Live discussion during the show: http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/17971-17-06-2009-orkidea-radio-unity-006-a.html
Web replay: Charts & Playlists — DjOrkidea.com (–> Latest radio playlist)
Podcast: Radio Unity
Podcast in iTunes: iTunes Store

tuned in :mml:

hellooo!! what's up everybody....
mml.gif

Netherlands tuned in :)

Hello everybody!

As said in the post on my site today will be quite a mixed bag with lots of different genres. I think there's some trancey element in all of them though. Hope you'll like it!

Hello everybody!

As said in the post on my site today will be quite a mixed bag with lots of different genres. I think there's some trancey element in all of them though. Hope you'll like it!

sure mate!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Vibrasphere - Ensueño (morning mix):choon:

Hello everybody!

hiiii

we will see :)

Back