Summer

TranceClubber

Registered
Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeeeee summer is coming cant wait 21st of June is the first day of summer :)

What you guys got planed then ? :drunk:

my summer has already began :lolz: to me when it gets hot enough to go wakeboarding, its summertime!
smiley-sport036.gif

Yeeeeeeeeeee summer is coming cant wait 21st of June is the first day of summer :)

What you guys got planed then ? :drunk:

I plan to do not much:p:):hug:

haha well all i can say guys is make the most of it , suppose to be off to ibiza later this summer but not sure if i can afford it this year :(

Suppose i can always go to london and see some cool clubs though , the gallery always has nice line up of Dj's :)

haha well all i can say guys is make the most of it , suppose to be off to ibiza later this summer but not sure if i can afford it this year :(

Suppose i can always go to london and see some cool clubs though , the gallery always has nice line up of Dj's :)

Im possibly planning a trip to ibiza next year, quite a trip for me so we will see how that goes.

Ibiza is overrated, I'm visiting all the big dutch parties :)

Ibiza is overrated, I'm visiting all the big dutch parties :)

If I can swing it, my plan would be a few weeks in Ibiza and a few weeks in the Netherlands, best of both :):dance:

I was planning on sitting in a kiddie pool full of ice and endless bottles of beer. ..Damn reccession...

Summer? It is winter here! Seeing an average of 6 degrees celcius each day, haha. :p Rockclimbing, urbex, and partys are keeping me busy! Also have Godskitchen in October.

When it is summer here I like wakeboarding.

Summer, now it is very stuffy, 27C and sun, sun, sun...
On Northern hemisphere now it's summer, on Southern hemisphere not it's winter. :D

Back