Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any trance lovers out there in Manchester or anywhere in UK?!!

Any trance lovers out there in Manchester or anywhere in UK?!!

Hi everyone

My favourite dance music is trance and im doing a dj course at the moment.I live in Manchester and my problem is none of my friends like trance and there are so many festivals and clubs I want to go to but I have nobody to go with.I really would lov e to make some new friends who are also into trance and to go out with. Like the Luminosity beach festival 4th July in Amsterdam I really want to go to but nobody to go with and also got ticket to see Tiesto at Victoria park in London end of July but again nobody to go with but I have bought a ticket anyway cos he is my favourite Dj.

It will be such a big difference to my life if I can find people into trance too. To go festivals and clubs with or just talk about trance music and dj together.

Be lovely to meet people from manchester but anywhere is fine as I can easily travel to london or birmingham,anywhere for nights out.

Look forward to hear from u

Ps I also like house music too altho trance is closer to my heart so I like all festivals.

Sash

Just got here
    Hi im Ryan and im from Manchester! I also love Trance and Hard Dance. Be good to hear from you.

Just got here

NEW TRANCE NIGHT IN MANCHESTER 04/09/2009 / GREG DOWNEY / JORDAN SUCKLEY

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everone know that there is a new Trance night starting in Manchester this September.

Ive lived in Manchester now for about 18 months & im starting to get bored of all the minimal techno, house & gash that most of the clubs play. Dont get me RONG, music is my passion & there's not really one genre that i hate but im sure you will all agree, theres nothing like hearing a banging Trance tune pounding out of a 6ft speaker...Sadly, the chance to whitness such a fine thing is not very common in Manchester.

Well....

Ive set up a night called RONG. The launch party is at AREA51, Manchester on 04/09/2009 & we've booked a pretty nifty line up to kick it off....

LAUNCH PARTY GUEST DJ'S

GREG DOWNEY (DJ MAG TOP 100 DJ)
    JORDAN SUCKLEY (GOODGREEF)
    MATT EVERSON (GG 8TH BIRTHDAY, BRANDED)

I am looking to run a monthly Friday night at ARE51 & plan to put the best DJ's I can get my hands on every single month.

If your into Trance & you can get to Manchester on the 4th, I would really apreciate it. It's going to be an absolutely thrashing night & hopefully, if it gets a good response, a regular monthly Event.

You can find all the details about the night & Tickets etc on Facebook. Search for: Rong Manchester. Make friends with us & Join the: RONG // Manchester group.

So, thats enuff blurb....Now I'd like a bit of feedback on all that?

What do you think? Are you going to pop down?

Cheers Guys,

James ;o)

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    If you don't mind making the trip down the M62, I think Digital Society in Leeds is the best club night in the country

Oh, and to AH
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Wow that is great news about the manchester trance nite at area 51, about time n i defo will b there

Hi Lazarus what nite is digital society on

Gareth Emery and Above & Beyond are playing at Sankeys in Manchester soon, sometime next month I believe, both doing 3hr sets, can't be bad!
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

Yeah im going to that one in august, should be a blinding set r u in manc?

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha-k View Post
    Hi Lazarus what nite is digital society on
    It's always the second Friday night of the month mate, although they're not back on till September now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Gareth Emery and Above & Beyond are playing at Sankeys in Manchester soon, sometime next month I believe, both doing 3hr sets, can't be bad!
    That'll be Garuda, heard great things, don't think I can make this though...
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by sasha-k View Post
    Yeah im going to that one in august, should be a blinding set r u in manc?
    No I'm in East Anglia, bit of a trek for me to get to Manchester xDDD
    Birmingham is about the furthest place I go for my nights out \o/
    Weekly Essentials - Mondays 7pm Eastern http://www.facebook.com/weeklyessentialspodcast

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    It's always the second Friday night of the month mate, although they're not back on till September now!
    That'll be Garuda, heard great things, don't think I can make this though...
    Cool,i will have to go check it out in sep Yeah garuda nite should b fab

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    No I'm in East Anglia, bit of a trek for me to get to Manchester xDDD
    Birmingham is about the furthest place I go for my nights out \o/

Ah shame otherwise we can party together, last thing u need is long drive home after up all nite hehe. Im going london to see tiesto end of this month in victoria park, cant wait, great excuse for wkend away in london too

Hey sasha, welcome to ah!

Myself and Akira Kayosa (both ah djs) play in Manchester on a regular basis.

There is a monthly night on at the music box called 'majefa' and it's run by two top blokes called Antonio and Tom. Like Digital Society they are also taking a break for the summer and will be back in September. Keep an eye out for heir posters.

Search for 'majefa' at dontstayin.com and you should find their regulars group.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by willwatson View Post
    Hey sasha, welcome to ah!

Myself and Akira Kayosa (both ah djs) play in Manchester on a regular basis.

There is a monthly night on at the music box called 'majefa' and it's run by two top blokes called Antonio and Tom. Like Digital Society they are also taking a break for the summer and will be back in September. Keep an eye out for heir posters.

Search for 'majefa' at dontstayin.com and you should find their regulars group.

Hope this helps!

Great thanks for that, i saw this on th net a while ago n thought the nite had stopped, will defo go to it when it reopens

Hi sasha i find myself having the same problem all of my mates hate trance and i ahve no one to go to tance nights out now im back in home in bradford.
    i lived in london for a few years and got into the underground psy trance with a few friends from down there. But now im back up noth i have no one to go with.
    drop me a line and maybe we can keep each other company
    ps any chance of buying a tiesto ticket? I was going to the gallery at ministry which is the after party to tiesto but id much rather go to the main event!
    drop me a line or somthing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information