Kai Tracid

LucasChasingDreams

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there Tracid's fans! :wave:

I'm curious if he will ever come back to produce music and play at parties again. I really miss his music. Personally I think atleast he was the best producer, not sure about dj career though sets that I heard of him I liked. His last EP was produced in 2007 so it's a long time to think that he's not producer/dj anymore. What a pity. Do you think that he is working on something? That wasn't an official information that he's finished his career.

Especially, I like him because his lyrics are simple but deep. Just beatiful music. Very talended person.

Tell me, what do you think?
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Kai+Tracid

yeah i remember his track called "into the deep blue" i think? was fuckin epic. havn't heard anything else from him to be honest, and just like johan gielen, he dissapeared from the producing and dj scene.

There are rumors that he will be back in the near future.
He will be playing at a classics party in Germany:

040410_tracid.jpg

Kai Traicd needs to return !

There are rumors that he will be back in the near future.
He will be playing at a classics party in Germany:

040410_tracid.jpg
Wow! :w00t: Really? I can not believe! :cry: It is my dream to hear him live! :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Yeah! I have received a message from Kai on Facebook. He told me that new stuff is in progress ! Awesome ! :bravo:

Last edited:
Liquid skies isn't progressive at all! :music:

Kai Tracid
Kai Tracid
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Kai Tracid

Aliases: Acut Genius, Aeon FX, Arrow, Attractor, The, Christian Phoenix, Computer Controlled, Formic Acid, K (2), Kai Franz, Kai MacDonald, Kenji Ogura, Mac Acid, Mac Music, TBA (5), Tek (2), Tyrone T.B., W.O.W.

Kai will play this year at Nature One in Germany. :)

no10_plakat_pre3_gross.jpg

I remember seeing that... and not sure if you know but he has a new tune out called Buchla 200e produced along side Kris Menace... you can check it out at Beatport.

it seems he completely lost inspiration. moreove he says he stopped producing trance because he didn't feel "free" to produce what he liked. I hope hi is joking and this tech house shit is not what he likes to produce because I don't believe him on this one. c'mon kai!

it seems he completely lost inspiration. moreove he says he stopped producing trance because he didn't feel "free" to produce what he liked. I hope hi is joking and this tech house shit is not what he likes to produce because I don't believe him on this one. c'mon kai!

I'm thinking its like a phase, he's pretty much dissapointed with the scene like everyone else and I'm guessing he's just trying new things.

Back