Trance Arts - Horizons EP [Unearthed Records]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
CS1427950-02A-BIG.jpg

Next up on Unearthed Records we are pleased to present you a 3 track EP from German producer Torsten Nieland, better known as Trance Arts.

The first track, Horizons, is a great opener to the EP and features a lovely groovy bassline. Horizons teases the main melody in during the buildup before the breakdown where the melody is held back to build up again during the mainsection.

Second on the EP is Sonata. This track is packed with energy and has an absolutely awesome, hands in the air, classical string type breakdown before feeding the melody in up to the climax and epic mainsection.

Finishing up the package is Back Tracking. With a great open saw riff, a euphoric breakdown along with some carefully placed sweeps and fills, Back Tracking is a huge hypnotic trancer.

Release info:

Release date: 22nd June 2009

1. Trance Arts - Horizons [Sample]
2. Trance Arts - Sonata [Sample]
3. Trance Arts - Back Tracking [Sample]

Available from: Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown + More

w: Unearthed Records on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
w: Unearthed Records | Home

loving productions by Trance Arts :super:

sonata and back tracking are the best tracks here \o/ lovely tunes :love:
release tomorrow yay :dancing:

loving productions by Trance Arts :super:

sonata and back tracking are the best tracks here \o/ lovely tunes :love:
release tomorrow yay :dancing:

Loving whole release! Back Tracking is my favorite :love:

massive tunes

Back Tracking owns! loving all release tho!
Can't agree more. You've said what I think. This Horizons EP is just so beatiful. It looks we've a new rising star in trance. :bravo:

Sonata is just amazing... Can't describe it better... Blueman-like break, perfect... Massive!!!:):choon::choon::choon::choon::choon::choon:

10/10 :)

thats my taste of trance, uplifting and powerful

one of the best releases on unearthed so far

one of my top producer at the moments. Paul Miller has frozen his productions i think. till his next release i will love miller more again .lol

one of my top producer at the moments. Paul Miller has frozen his productions i think. till his next release i will love miller more again .lol

he is producing for talla i think :music:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Shortly we will have some free Trance Arts tracks to download from our website, just a few tracks which wont ever be released, so i will let you know when ive got them up for download. :dance:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Shortly we will have some free Trance Arts tracks to download from our website, just a few tracks which wont ever be released, so i will let you know when ive got them up for download. :dance:
why not? for free. :)anything free is good on this tough times.:friends:
he is producing for talla i think :music:
who knows. his last track sounds like miller production but then Talla says its his own production. so idk. i for shure know Miller has a release in December.:mask:

Back