Eunostos - Vission

DJ Eunostos

martian trance addict
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, Here is another song i did. very nice one night i was inspired. here it is free for you all since i do music almost everyday so please enjoy this :hug:

DJ Download

only one thing. please post a comment about it :hug:

Last edited:
Hi, Here is another song i did. very nice one night i was inspired. here it is free for you all since i do music almost everyday so please enjoy this :hug:

DJ Download

only one thing. please post a comment about it :hug:

Hey, Bitman, this is a really nice tune. Well produced. Good stuff. Keep it up, mate:hug:

Thank you.

Sunny and Danmark :hug:

is good to hear what you think about this music. :)

This track is very relaxing. I could see it having no problem fitting in a set somewhere... but a chill set rather than an uplifting set.

*Tucks it away for possible future usage in a competition somewhere* :)

i´ll listen to it :music:and leave some feedback mate:friends:

i must say bro. i liked this track. not my dose of trance but its still a chill relaxing track. amazing. digging the bassline alot tho. :grinning2:

beautiful track, i ended up listening to it in a loop about 6 times, great job :music:

This was great :good2:

beautiful track, i ended up listening to it in a loop about 6 times, great job :music:
+1:bully:

was watching some photos meanwhile i was listening to it:)

the track sounds really nice,the perfect mood for a chill day:friends:

I, also have listened to it over and over..reminded me of some of Airbase's work. That track is also the best inspiration for a potential track of mine I've had..ever..

I was enjoying VERY MUCH SO the melody..it fit perfectly, without overdoing it to the point of not being able to call it "chill" as much anymore..

Thank you very much.

I agree abouts what's been said about this tune fitting into a chillout set. The lead/melody is great, I'd have liked it to go on a bit longer, maybe that's just me. Still a very enjoyable tune. On my second listen :music:

Thank you very much for your comments guys, :music:

Tarek, glad you found inspiration in this music. :)

Last edited:

Back