Michael Jackson Dead?

Read the newsfeed of cnn an hour ago or so, watching cnn right now...

according to the la times he's passed away, cnn is trying to confirm that. what's confirmed is that he's in a coma...

doesn't look good :(

Last edited:
Yup it's official :(

I'm shocked and quite devastated :S

Rest in peace Michael... thnx for the wonderfull music that your brought me... us!

Trance & Progressive = win, Micheal = legend!

Yeh very sad news. RIP. :(

R.I.P ..MJ You'll be missed !!

No doubt one of the greatest entertainers of our generation. I had the pleasure of seeing him at the old Wembley Stadium here in the early 90's and damn, that was one hell of a show he put on. Magical illusions & leaving the stadium at the end on a jet pack....nothing else has come close to that show since! I pray his family have a break from the press, especially his kids. He's been an inspiration to so many of todays artists. Thank you for the music!!

Gone Too Soon

I have a big respect for his life. I don't listen his music but he was... he is an icon of pop music. 50 year old, very young man... Rest in Peace.

i got to see him in July 1992 on Wembley Stadium :grinning2:

Was a great artist!!

Rest In Peace.... :(

RIP Michael :cry:

he was one of the few pop artists i listen to manyyyyyyyy years ago (around 1990) before Electronic Dance Music entered my world. Thriller and What About Us were my fav :choon:s :music:

my condolences go out to his family

I received a message today from my friend. It's really sad that he died so young. I don't think 50 is time to pass by. Too young... He was an inspiration for many.

Rest In Peace!

He was a "superstar" living in excess but well...now he is dead so it doesn't matter

Rest In Peace

Back