Sale: [Used]Pioneer DJM 800 Mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ01

Registered
Reaction score
[Used]Pioneer DJM 800 Mixer w/1 Year Warranty

Hi,

Fall semester is just around the corner, and to round up some money for a few classes, I unfortunately have to let go of my mixer. The mixer is in great,great condition. I have only used it in doors, so it's flawless. I purchased the mixer brand new from Guitar Center at $1,800, and I am selling it at 1,200 with the 1 year warranty from Pioneer, plus I think before it runs out you can extend it, and keep your hardware insured,but I am not sure of that, you should call pioneer and ask them if you can extend it. Anyways so you and I can feel safe we can make the transaction through paypal.If you are interested shoot me a pm, and we can discuss it further more.

my800s.jpg

Last edited:
I have decided, since I haven't gotten many buyers, to lower the mixer to $1,000,this is the cheapest djm 800 you are ever going to find. It comes with the rest of this month and all of next month insured,but you can extend the warranty for a year or whatever. If you are interested shoot me a pm.

what about $600

i have $600 to spend right now. i don`t want to insult you because i know the mixer is worth alot more but i have the cash and if you want it lets talk. maybe go a high as $650. but thats it. give me a buzz or contact me asap. thanks.

frankie v
775-742-4820

i have $600 to spend right now. i don`t want to insult you because i know the mixer is worth alot more but i have the cash and if you want it lets talk. maybe go a high as $650. but thats it. give me a buzz or contact me asap. thanks.

frankie v
775-742-4820

that's way to low. :bad:.

I know you don't want to insult him, but maybe you can pay him 600 now and another 400 later on?

Where in the US are you? When is the warranty valid through? Has the board been used in clubs, or just in house studio? Paypal is easy for me, and would shipping be included in original box for that price? If you are local to FL, I could come pick it up from you. Or maybe just fly out to get it based on location and a desire for a quick vacation. Drop me a message and let me know the details outside of the forum please

Has Drager already purchased the DjM or is it still available?

If it's still up for grabs I would love to buy it a.s.a.p.

I never got a reply at all from anyone about purchasing it at all.

Ah, that's alright. Drager you can have it if it's still being offered. Going with a better find.

Drager, checked out your myspace page, no doubt some enjoyable tracks on there.

AnYwAyS, P.L.U.

Last edited:
I already had a pioneer DJM 800 Mix couple of days ago and i am satisfy from this and this is very nice and also nice to see. This price of this is cheap and its quality is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back