Reaction score
SixSensesPresElectronicNova-Cosm-1.jpg

INFRA020 'SIX SENSES PRES. ELECTRONIC NOVA - COSMIC BELT'

1. Original
2. Onova Remix
3. Pulstate Remix
4. Manuel Le Saux & Astuni Remix
5. Dima Krasnik Remix

Infrasonic honcho Six Senses is back with a re-release under his Electronic Nova guise for release number 20.

In 2006 Infrasonic Recordings opened there account with there debut single Cosmic Belt. After being picked up from a number of Djs the track helped catapult the Infrasonic imprint into the lime light and helped shape the sound that you hear today.
Now marking there 20th release we chose to revisit a track that means so much and give it a little makeover.

Heading the package is Swedish producer Onova who opens is account in style. A man who needs no introduction after continuous support from his peers Onova once again delivers a trance masterclass and it is just in time for summer.

Remix two comes courtesy of Infrasonic favourite Pulstate who ventures down a more progressive route this time round.
The young Irishman has been making waves since hitting the scene with debut single Fuel The Passion and this may well be his best work to date. Essential slab of progression.

Two more remixes complete the package. The first from Italian Dj/Producer Manuel Le Saux who joins forces with Astuni and the second from Dima Krasnik with another peak time trancer for good measure.

DJ / Radio Support

Support from : Tiesto, Aly & Fila, Sebastian Brandt, Sean Tyas, John O Callaghan, Activa, Tom Colontonio, John Askew, Dj Shah, Andy Moor, Kyau & Albert, Ashley Wallbridge, Sied Van Riel, Dj Eco, Heatbeat, Sequentia, Agnelli & Nelson, Jon O'Bir, Duderstadt, Pedro Del Mar, Digital Nature, MK X, Six Senses, Super8 & Tab, Nitrous Oxide, Andy Duguid, Ronski Speed, Mark Eteson, Manuel Le Saux, Talla XL, Duende, Ernesto & Bastian, M.I.K.E, Daniel Kandi, Jorn Van Deynhoven, XGenic, Will Holland, Ruben De Ronde, Fast Distance, Vast Vision, Paul Miller plus many more..........

Available to buy on Pre-order CD from:

www.CDJshop.com

Available to download exclusively from:

www.beatport.com

From today.

And forthcoming at:

www.audiojelly.com
www.Trackitdown.net
www.Dance-Tunes.com
www.JunoDownload.com
www.apple.com/itunes

Forthcoming Releases on Infrasonic:

INFRA021 XGenic - Daylight E.P
(Inc. Jonas Hornblad & Six Senses mixes)

INFRA022 Infrasonic Summer Sampler Vol. 2
(Inc. Existone - Drifting, ReOrder - Deesse Sofia, Oen Bearen - Hope Cloud)

All release news can now be found at our new home: www.infrasonicrecordings.com

only heard Onova Remix and its massive! i need listen rest.:bully:

Cesar Lugo Supported the Manuel Le Saux Remix. amazing! i prefer still Onova Remix more. :)

and i heard all them now.

Onova and Kransik Remixes the best! third is Le Saux :)

omg i remember the original! what a melody :)

from the new mixes i like dima krasnik remix!!

Back