dfx - Psybernetica 001

dfx

Registered
Reaction score
well then,

after a lot of hunting for tracks and collecting and stuff, i was finally ready to create my first proper psytrance mix. for all those goa fraggles out there, this is 3 hours full of melodic full on psy. enjoy!

download links here -> Index of /sets/Psybernetica/Psybernetica 001

tracklist:

01. Atomic Culture - Unlimited
02. Sundose - Drops Of Mistika
03. Mad Hatters - Blade Runner
04. Rumble Pack - Dream Vision
05. Endorian - Path To Infinity
06. Orbital Vision - Energon
07. Mekkanikka - Survive
08. Didrapest - Viva La Mexico
09. Wizard Lizard - Morning Glory
10. Winter Demon - Back Flash
11. Intersys - Experiments
12. Sonic Species - Drums At Dawn
13. Cosmonet - Kronic Beats
14. Didrapest vs. Mixed Emotions - Reality
15. Didrapest - Celebration
16. Cosmonet - 1111
17. Alienapia - Dharmakaya
18. Didrapest vs. Underbeat - Tonal
19. Sundose - Nisha
20. Mekkanikka - Fcuked Up
21. Last Men Standing - I Need Two
22. Mad Maxx Vs. Madnetic - Rip Tide (Madnetic Remix)
23. Atomic Culture - Mother Earth
24. Orbital Vision - Beast Machines
25. Radical Distortion - Sunrise Zone
26. Rumble Pack - Last Process
27. Rumble Pack - Simulated Roadmap
28. Didrapest - Point Therapy
29. Mixed Emotions - Time On Limited (Didrapest Remix)
30. Ovnimoon & Via Axis - Galactic Mantra
31. Exotik - Holokaust
32. Atomic Culture - Disco Fever
33. Perplex & Nexus - Future (Perplex Remix)
34. Twina - Way
35. Ibojima - Higher Energy
36. Zybex Featuring Gaby - Prismacolours
37. Ibojima - Mind Control

Downloading :grinning:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! :super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super::super:

i am definitely downloading this Right now :grinning2::grinning2::grinning2:

inquiring minds need to know

i really wanna know what exactly is the reason for limiting promo sets to 2 hours?

Very very nice set :music::music::music:

i really wanna know what exactly is the reason for limiting promo sets to 2 hours?

Well we see it that if we are going to have this section (inc forum members sets too), certain limitations should be set cause otherwise people might be listening to those sets and not the scheduled shows on the stream, which after all is the main priority. The more hours that are posted within here potentially = less hours tuned to the shows. So we figured going with a 2hr limit is more than reasonable time to enable a set to build, or indeed bang it out for the duration. Also we generally don't have any shows over 2 hours, so if anybody doesnt like a particular show on the stream, then there might be something in here to fill that particular time.

im not done listening to this set yet, (1.5 hrs into to it so far) but alreaday it is SEIZURE Panda Worthy :grinning2:

ICONATOR_66793fc57d1e477f5325d6b908.gif

Maaaaaaan this set was Heavy Duty Psy-F*in-tastic!!! :super::super::bravo::bravo:

I highly recommend this set to every psy and goa trance fanatic out in the world. :grinning2: Its a definite MUST have for the ipod or any mp3 player of choice :music:

i definitely look forward to the future episodes of this new psy series of yours :mml:

great job dfx! :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

glad you enjoyed :drunk:

it will probably be a few months to the next set, but feel free to subscribe to my myspace blog if you want to catch it :)

Well we see it that if we are going to have this section (inc forum members sets too), certain limitations should be set cause otherwise people might be listening to those sets and not the scheduled shows on the stream, which after all is the main priority. The more hours that are posted within here potentially = less hours tuned to the shows. So we figured going with a 2hr limit is more than reasonable time to enable a set to build, or indeed bang it out for the duration. Also we generally don't have any shows over 2 hours, so if anybody doesnt like a particular show on the stream, then there might be something in here to fill that particular time.

normally the promo sets are not the same as the ones will be aired, so the liteners will not be affected:unsure:

normally the promo sets are not the same as the ones will be aired, so the liteners will not be affected:unsure:

i agree with you

logically, who would forgo listening to a LIVE show in favor of something that's on their HDD and available at any time?
i think its quite the opposite, if there's something i don't like and tune out than i listen to what i have on my HDD

awesome PSY goodness in that set :super:

Looks like they losing grip on the Dj's on here ???
Well what goes around comes around very nice thinking on here, this have nothing to do with any free radio stream..or dj sets, just a pathetic way of thinking, another rule another part of this dictator ship on AH...all the best AH well done....

Woot woot wooot woooooooooooot :crazy:

i need this one :devil:

Back