Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LABOUR OF LOVE 2009

LABOUR OF LOVE 2009

Hi all,

I'm really looking forward to this year's LOL. Any info as to when the tickets will be available is greatly appreciated.

I attended the 2008 edition and really enjoyed it. I hope the line up this year is better than before. Unfortunately I missed Armin's full 8 hour set last year, so I'm planning on making it up for this year

A.

its too early, usually something is posted on the Guv website around mid july or later

best one so far for me was the 2007 edition, lineup was great
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

LOL yea i know it's too early, i'm just saying if anyone gets to see the info up on the guvernment's site before i do would kindly inform me about it i check the website from time to time myself, but i'm going to be very busy over the next few weeks, so i thought a little heads up won't hurt

well there's lots more shows in the next 3 weekends

I agree, but unfortunately I'm in Dubai now, and I'm really pissed that I missed Canada Day, and going to miss Gareth Emery and Aly and Fila. I'm on a "compulsory" vacation

The club scene here is not that bad, I personally expected it to be much better, but no; did not meet my expectations. It's all House music, which is alright, not like Trance and Progressive. I'm very picky about the music I listen to, and most things in life for that matter

Just got here
    I didn't go last year but i checked Armin Van Burrens gigs and it says Sept 6 2009 Labour of Love...so thats the date

Last time i saw Armin was new year's 05-06 at Red Lite Club in Laval, Montreal. And that was alright, so i wouldn't mind if he came back and played a set at LabourOfLove agian, still waiting for Guv to post the lineup for the night though!
    ...and then there was Trance.

yea, same here. i went to LOL in 2008, and apparently armin played an 8 hour set, but i didn't get to stay for the whole night, thanks to friends

i read over at tranceaddict.com that people are not looking forward for armin, a lot of them actually, and they were making fun of LOL saying that it should be renamed to labour of armin..seriously?? people, if you like trance, stop complaining and we don't want to see your old faces in LOL 2009. they were complaining about how he's been doing LOL for the past 8 years, and you know what? i say he's good at it!

Quote Originally Posted by lancelot873 View Post
    yea, same here. i went to LOL in 2008, and apparently armin played an 8 hour set, but i didn't get to stay for the whole night, thanks to friends

i read over at tranceaddict.com that people are not looking forward for armin, a lot of them actually, and they were making fun of LOL saying that it should be renamed to labour of armin..seriously?? people, if you like trance, stop complaining and we don't want to see your old faces in LOL 2009. they were complaining about how he's been doing LOL for the past 8 years, and you know what? i say he's good at it!

did you tell them on tranceaddict to stop complaining?

its pretty pointless telling that here

and yes, LOL used to be a good even with a lot of variety, not anymore tho, not in the past 2 years anyway

haha, nah. it doesn't matter what they think, at the end of the day if armin is going to come, it's his decision really. and those people are going to show up regardless.

and now since markus schulz is coming on the 22nd of aug. , LOL is begining to look worse than before armin is doing the zoo fest on the 5th of sept. there's a slight chance he makes it to toronto, unfortunately.

WUD UP PEEPS!

Guess what? the info for Labour of Love is OOT! (oot = out in English)

http://artwork.ink-00.com/guvernment/lol09.jpg

The biggest names are Van Buuren and Guetta.
    Hope to see you all there
    A Trance Addict who lives for the ladies!

yea, thanks! i do agree the line up is sucky, but then again, i would've been at the armin show all night anyway, so no complains there ))) got my tickets, and i'm ready to go!

kinda of a deja vu of the Contact lineup

yea, i agree, minus markus schulz.

well, totally not worth $50, so i won't bother this year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information