We drift deeper into the sound
Feelin strong
So bring it on!
Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes, not sure of remix though

iTunes has it listed as either
1) Gabriel & Dresden Chillout Mix
or
2)Gabriel & Dresden's Sweeping Strings Remix

there has been some mixups on this subject..

basicly Kandi had been working on a mashup of Anton Firtich - Rain Over The Ocean and Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes..

but realised that he needed the parts from Anton and the acapella from Dave Dresden to complete it..

the done result you heard on the luminosity stream :) - and Anton and Daniel are pushing for it to get released as a remix - what the final title is i dunno - but it started as a mashup titled:

Anton Firtich Vs. Motorcycle - As The Rain Over The Ocean Comes (Daniel Kandi's Reproduced Mashup)..
how they will title the "remix" (as Anton htink it is ) i dunno as of yet :)

there has been some mixups on this subject..

basicly Kandi had been working on a mashup of Anton Firtich - Rain Over The Ocean and Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes..

but realised that he needed the parts from Anton and the acapella from Dave Dresden to complete it..

the done result you heard on the luminosity stream :) - and Anton and Daniel are pushing for it to get released as a remix - what the final title is i dunno - but it started as a mashup titled:

Anton Firtich Vs. Motorcycle - As The Rain Over The Ocean Comes (Daniel Kandi's Reproduced Mashup)..
how they will title the "remix" (as Anton htink it is ) i dunno as of yet :)

Are you sure it's not this one that Rob G did nearly a year ago?

http://forum.ah.fm/mashups-remixes-...h-comes-over-ocean-rob-g-digital-mashup.html?

i hope we figure this out, i loved the song!

Back