Mantis - The Layer Volume 4

mantisdj

Registered
Reaction score
logo4.jpg

Volume 4 of The Layer has come out to play a week earlier this month. Simply because I can not wait to get this music showcased out there for people to hear. Most of the music in this mix was released in June and I have been truly blessed with the quality of production that has been going on over the last month.

It would be rude of me to say that any of these tracks are better than the others, they all excel at what they are trying to do. Ones that I particularly enjoyed are Second Left - Escape (Original), from those melodic masters at the Armada camp, such a summer track with warm vibes throughout.

Ron van den Beuken vs. George Acosta ft. Truth - War Of Hearts (Extended Mix) will progress any night with such a smooth, quiet energy, released in January but new to my box it more than qualifies for a spin! Finally, it's Emotional Horizons feat. Stine Grove - Beautiful (Sunny Lax Dub). This track has such a mouth watering bass line, best heard on its own just after at the drop, I decided to mix this in late as to run an outro over it would not have done it justice.

64m - 150mb

1. Ercola feat. Daniella - Every Word (Ercola Dub)
2. Leventina - Naked (Ibiza Sunset Dub)
3. Second Left - Escape (Original)
4. ElSandro & Ruben de Ronde - Natural (Chad Cisneros Remix)
5. Dakota - Johnny The Fox (Barnes & Heatcliff Remix)
6. Dibby Dougherty - Se7en Bells (Original)
7. Mazza and Cage - Melarmony (Progressive Concept Mix)
8. Riva - For How Long (Wippenberg Instrumental Mix)
9. Mike EFEX feat Catherine - Pier 39 (Tech Mix)
10. Ron van den Beuken vs. George Acosta ft. Truth - War Of Hearts (Extended Mix)
11. Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab - Lonely Girl (Ronski Speed Remix)
12. Emotional Horizons feat. Stine Grove - Beautiful (Sunny Lax Dub)
13. David & Carr - Lost In London (Haris C Remix)

Direct Download Link: Download (Right Click, Save As...)

Back