Monthly Fresh Tunes Mix

978uqe.jpg

Newest Trance/Progressive

1st & 3rd Monday Monthly

EST: 14:00 - 15:00
GMT: 19:00 - 20:00
CET: 20:00 - 21:00

www.myspace.com/distant_land

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
DistantLand - Monthly Fresh Tunes 075 on AH.FM 06-07-2009.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
14 hours and I will spam :mml::mml::mml:

wow I already started :bully:

* Now Listening : 451 ~ Replay 68 philippe el sisi - 3YAMC on AH.FM 01-06-2009

14 hours and I will spam :mml::mml::mml:

wow I already started :bully:

:) Just took a glance at pics of :cat: Cameo ! :wub: :super:

1498450650_m.jpg

:) Just took a glance at pics of :cat: Cameo ! :wub: :super:

1498450650_m.jpg

aww I know, cute kitty :) I'm loving all Naveed's pets, his cats and dog are the most amazing pets on the earth, even my terrorist isn't so cute :)

:bully: im not going to be here tomorrow either. :( hoping get a fast download link asap tomorow. :)

:blink: only a handful of posts so far:lol:

only 1 page? wtf? :lol:
i thought this thread is already overspammed :lolz:
wake up DL! :chair: :lol:
:mask:

aww I know, cute kitty :) I'm loving all Naveed's pets, his cats and dog are the most amazing pets on the earth, even my terrorist isn't so cute :)

I love your pets too! Your terrorist is so cute! :) OMG messing with your grandma :lolz:

oh wow! :lol: no pictures of me so you used my cat! yay im cat man! :mask:

that's right ! Was browsing along this morning, checking the info at the given ' zero ' spot : atop of the page ( officially post 1 )

Your ' page header ' ( banner ? how do you call it ) contained a direct link to your MySpace already. And as you seem to have no Discogs entry yet, I felt no use to post something merely duplicating the decent available info. Then I checked the MySpace pages, in search of a nice picture of you, yourself. DJ-ing, or just posing somewhere. To spice up the page, you know ? Similar I do often these days ( Discogs included ). But yeah :hmmm: I found no pics of you personally .. .. .. :blink:

I need some great uplifting trance. Not getting that right now:bad::bully:

that's right ! Was browsing along this morning, checking the info at the given ' zero ' spot : atop of the page ( officially post 1 )

Your ' page header ' ( banner ? how do you call it ) contained a direct link to your MySpace already. And as you seem to have no Discogs entry yet, I felt no use to post something merely duplicating the decent available info. Then I checked the MySpace pages, in search of a nice picture of you, yourself. DJ-ing, or just posing somewhere. To spice up the page, you know ? Similar I do often these days ( Discogs included ). But yeah :hmmm: I found no pics of you personally .. .. .. :blink:

He's a very private person:mask::)

he never shares his pics :mask:

I need some great uplifting trance. Not getting that right now:bad::bully:

me too :bully:

I forgot about one thing so far :mask:

:fishing:

Back