Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light (Liquid Vision's Diode Rework)

Liquid Vision

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I figured I would fire this up, see what everyone makes of it :)

I produced a special remix of Rank 1's L.E.D. There Be Light for a special 4 hour set I was mixing for the 3 year Anniversary Celebrations on Overdrive Underground / ODU.FM - The FutureMix Of Chicago where I recently re-launched my Liquidation show after a break of a few months. I was curious to see what some of the big names would think of it so I whacked it out on my promo list and got some really sweet support and comments on, huge thanks to those who have supported it/commented etc

"Love the Rank 1 rework, wicked stuff!" - Paul Trainer (Vandit/Armada)
"gr8 rework of LED" - Vojt Van Twistigen (Well Mixed Records/Shah Music)
"nice one, will support!!" - Tom Colontonio (Discover/Vandit)
"Love the progressive groove, will support" - Claudia Cazacu (Couture/Reset)

You can take a listen here, I made a "decent" effort to make a proper vid this time rather than just a load of text lol

YouTube - Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light - Liquid Vision's Diode Rework

I will be making it available as a free download after my set has been aired which is sometime in July.

Hopefully you guys/gals like it

Many thanks for taking the time to check it out :)

Cheers,
Martin - Liquid Vision

L.O.V.E. this rework :)

Great work mate, looking forward to have it in my collection and play it at parties :)

i know that im not an ah.fm dj, but id love to play it round here as well. the rework is rather interestin & would like to get give it some attention around here.

I was never a huge fan of the original, but this interests me a bit more. Any chance of putting up a download link?

Nice rework dude. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for putting the DL link up (I also saw that you posted it on TA). I'll definitely use it in a mix when I get back home in August and can mix again.

No problem bud, much appreciated for the support on it man :super:

No worries at all man, hyuuuuuge thanks for the support fella!!!!:)

Suuuper nice!! Great work man :D:D

Back