Thread: DJ Hero - Confirmed and..kind of..sad..

DJ Hero - Confirmed and..kind of..sad..

What I mean is, this game will ultimately determine what people think of DJs, not just as people, but what their job is like.

This is a gameplay video, if you want to see the trailer (absolutely disappointing, and a very poor example if you ask me), it's in related videos..

GameSpot Video: DJ Hero Gameplay Movie 1

I'm not too sure how I feel about this, as an aspiring bedroom/small local event DJ..One side of me doesn't care..and the other side of me thinks it will ruin the profession image..

Just a last thought..at the very least they could've used the game as a means to propagate some more unknown genres (ie: Trance + subgenres) instead of dominating with pop and old hip-hop

well,that game looks stupid for sure,but i don`t care about it,because that`s only a way of entertaining kids,the reality is really different though
    Trance is the expression of the soul

looks dumb, but maybe it will inspire people? trying to think positively
    I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
    What I mean is, this game will ultimately determine what people think of DJs, not just as people, but what their job is like.

This is a gameplay video, if you want to see the trailer (absolutely disappointing, and a very poor example if you ask me), it's in related videos..

GameSpot Video: DJ Hero Gameplay Movie 1

I'm not too sure how I feel about this, as an aspiring bedroom/small local event DJ..One side of me doesn't care..and the other side of me thinks it will ruin the profession image..

Just a last thought..at the very least they could've used the game as a means to propagate some more unknown genres (ie: Trance + subgenres) instead of dominating with pop and old hip-hop
    Looking at it just now I can hardly imagine who its going to appeal to. we all know there is more to djing than yelling and scratching.
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Jelena Ostapenko Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

Thread Information